• Please log in to reply
3766 replies to this topic

#3761 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• LocationGreeley, Co
SUPPORTER

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:27 AM

I don't know what type of gorilla women you are lifting to where you need all that strength...to each his own, though.

Hannah Caldas

Three hours later no one Googled that name? She's actually a friend of mine. When we used to spar she was close to my strength and I beat her with skill

Edited by PandaPancake, 20 February 2015 - 02:58 PM.

#3762 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

How's everyone's progress?

Gains weren't really my goal, but if they were, I would be pretty satisfied by what I've done so far. I've put on a little over 20 lbs. in 6 months. I think it's all lean, but idk. My clothes still fit the same. As much as I love lifting, I suppose I need to get back into cardio and interval training.

#3763 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

HUDDLER

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:09 PM

Been sick and its been freezing. So I've been lazy as fug. Getting back at it tomorrow.

#3764 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

HUDDLER

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:02 AM

Gains weren't really my goal, but if they were, I would be pretty satisfied by what I've done so far. I've put on a little over 20 lbs. in 6 months. I think it's all lean, but idk. My clothes still fit the same. As much as I love lifting, I suppose I need to get back into cardio and interval training.

ive dropped about 2 inches off my waist since October, but I weigh about the same.

#3765 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:11 PM

Long time family friends came into town, and we had a great night.  Unfortunately for my diet, that means booze, hours d'oeuvres, big dinner, and dessert.  Gotta get back in line. 

#3766 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• LocationWilmington, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

I been lifting regularly as usual.  I don't really have any set goals.  

I had a training partner back in Sept-Oct and we were doing a lot more cardio.  Situations changed and I went back to working out more by myself in mid-November and a lot of the cardio dropped off (plus I went back to doing a lot more power lifting).  I've gained probably 8 lbs, so I'm currently around 222 depending on the time of day... the positive is that my lifts all went up, I can hit 4-5 reps at 405lbs on squat and I have successfully pulled 550x1 the last few times I deadlifted.  Bench hasn't done much because my shoulder has been bothering me a little and I haven't hit bench very hard in the last month and a half.

I'm starting to get back into some cardio now... I did some time on the new Jacob's ladder machines our gym got last week after my workout last night and man those things will kill you.  I'd like to get back down to about 215 by summer and keep my deadlift and squat numbers up as high as I can.

I was working out a good bit on the weekends with our fellow huddler Joscott, but he went and got himself a cute little girlfriend and now I never see him...  Do you even lift bro?

#3767 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• LocationGreeley, Co
SUPPORTER

Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:48 AM

ive dropped about 2 inches off my waist since October, but I weigh about the same.

That's good to keep up with measurements. Too many people focus on weight and not enough on what's getting bigger and what's getting smaller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users