Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GotSwag?

Antawn Jamison to visit

96 posts in this topic

OK but who stops us from being ass raped on the boards?

Cody Zeller is still in school. :)

We are sticking to the plan. We tried Dragic b/c hes a young PG with All-star potential and he showed interest. Other than that, just be patient.

We have PGs we've spent high 1st round picks on. We need a Back-up with size not a guy who is coming here to be the starter.

Again how does that help Kemba's confidence aren't we still trying to develop him?

Cody Zeller is still in school. :)

And that's not a sure thing that we get him when he comes out either. Remember Anthony Davis is not on this team even thoe we were the worst team in the league last year.

Cody Zeller likely won't be the first pick though. That will be Shabazz more than likely....

Cody Zeller likely won't be the first pick though. That will be Shabazz more than likely....

We don't know that right now and that really depends on who is in position to draft 1st. A year ago we would have thought Perry Jones 3rd and Sullinger would be top 5 picks.

Not to mention we are not guarantee to have the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, pick no matter how bad we are.

We really shouldn't be dependent on getting a certain player in the draft.

We really shouldn't be dependent on getting a certain player in the draft.

True, but my point is that this team builds through the draft. Besides, the Heat showed this season that the idea of the need for a "dominant, franchise big man" isn't as necessary as it once was.

I've had this debate in another thread. This thing about not needing a Bigman to win.

Only works when you have a Lebron, Wade or KD, Westbrooke, Harden combo. I don't

see a lot of those players walking around.

Not to mention there has been more teams who won with bigmen the last 20 years then not.

I've had this debate in another thread. This thing about not needing a Bigman to win.

Only works when you have a Lebron, Wade or KD, Westbrooke, Harden combo. I don't

see a lot of those players walking around.

Not to mention there has been more teams who won with bigmen the last 20 years then not.

I want Shabazz. Him and MKG on the wings. SICK.