• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#16 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

As much as I love going to pro football games, its a total pain in the ass. Most of the time i'd rather get drunk on the couch, eat homecooked meals and bang my gf while watching the games.

#17 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,453 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

*reads article...sees nothing mentioned about carolina....just sees picture of a beautiful carolina stadium...wonders what the big deal is...thinks OP and others angry are making mountain out of molehill...shrugs*

#18 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

As much as I love going to pro football games, its a total pain in the ass. Most of the time i'd rather get drunk on the couch, eat homecooked meals and bang my gf while watching the games.

I'm sure she just loves this :rolleyes:

#19 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

I know man...it's gotta suck not living here, but don't take it out on me.

LOL, I wouldn't live there even if someone bought me a house and paid me to sit on my ass all day.

#20 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,474 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

I know man...it's gotta suck not living here, but don't take it out on me.

How in the hell are you a panthers fan living in LA? Have you even been to NC?

#21 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

I'm sure she just loves this :rolleyes:

She likes it better than me constantly screaming at the TV.

#22 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,474 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

Don't have to worry about driving back, either

#23 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

Don't have to worry about driving back, either

Thats the biggest pain. I like to get trashed and hoot and holler it up. I don't like sitting in stop and go traffic piss drunk for another hour after i'm totally burnt out from the game.

#24 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

How in the hell are you a panthers fan living in LA? Have you even been to NC?

No I haven't, but I would really like to. I go to any Carolina game that comes close to the west coast though. Started watching football as a kid right when Carolina entered as an expansion team and I refused to root for the Chargers, Niners or Raiders like everyone else.

#25 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,474 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

No I haven't, but I would really like to. I go to any Carolina game that comes close to the west coast though. Started watching football as a kid right when Carolina entered as an expansion team and I refused to root for the Chargers, Niners or Raiders like everyone else.

I heard those raiders/9er games are rough if you're a visiting fan

#26 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

I heard those raiders/9er games are rough if you're a visiting fan

Oakland will always be a shitt hole, and I don't even bother going there.

Honestly the Arizona game last year was the worst. It was just me and my girl and I've never been called out so much in my life. Watched too mexi gang bangers (both AZ fans) beat each other to a bloody pulp until they were tazed in the parking lot.

#27 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

Similar thing happened to me. Ive lived in upstate NY my entire life. Was on vacation sometime in the late 90s with my family and we went to a Panthers game (dad is a huge football guy, bills fan, fascinated with modern stadiums) and ever since then I've sorta just grown into the Panthers - the only team that has any sentimental value to me. I haven't been to charlotte since but anytime the panthers are here playing the bills, jets or giants i try to go.

#28 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

Meh...not really sure what the big deal about the picture of the stadium is......

#29 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

Funny they didn't mention that the real reason that attendance is down is that the economy has tanked since 2007 and ticket prices are very high and in some markets going higher. Teams are pricing themselves out of the market. If it weren't for PSLs I doubt the Panthers would be doing nearly as well as they are given the caliber of product they put on the field the last 3 years and the facct that Charlotte's economy is still struggling.

This is a sportsmans state though, generally speaking I think I have been observing over the last 30 years here that fans are pretty loyal to their NC teams.

#30 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,156 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

Drew Brees wants an explanation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com