Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP Cooter...

254 posts in this topic

Posted

At least he got to see Junior win another race.

The stories, the stories...

1 person likes this

Posted

from his Facebook "Public figure" page in 2010:

I love my fans because they like me for who I am, the good and the bad. I’m silly, love talking about farts and other random things. I suppose if everyone ignored me I would stop, but all I need is 1 fan to continue the retardation. So to all my male fans, I say thank you. To all my not so hot female fans, I say I appreciate you. To all my hot female fan I say, whaz up baby? You wanna back stage pass?

Posted

R.I.P. Cooter. You definitely will be missed.

1 person likes this

Posted

My heart goes out to all those that survive him.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great guy period. I am gonna miss him and the occasional drunk dialings I would get. Could a mod or someone nuke the thread I started in the lounge about this for me. Kind of a noobie on here. For the folks on here that didn't meet or know him, you missed out.

Bo, you remember that gathering we had at I think it was Becky's place where he hid Shrimp all over their house like an Easter egg hunt? lol Never forget that! Still got those pics.

Good times...

He was impressed I knew all the words for "if that ain't country" he had me sing it 2 times to make sure he didn't give me to much credit as a yankee before he confirmed I knew them. Haha!

2 people like this

Posted

Wow. RIP Cooter.

I havent seen him on the forums for years, but remember his and Bo's fishing stories very well.

1 person likes this

Posted

man this thread is becoming a blast from the past. I haven't seen Bo in Monroe, Go To Girl, or Alvarez on here in a long long time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cooter was a major force when I first started posting here. Seemed like a decent guy, easy to get along with. RIP.

2 people like this

Posted

I remember the Cooter, RIP man!

Posted

Such sad news. Cooter was the first Huddler I had met and one of most friendlist people I have met. He will be missed.

3 people like this

Posted

nice guy. hadn't thought of him in a long time, though.

gonna have to try and dig up some old threads.

Posted

*First non-troll post ever*

I hope he is in a better place, its sad to lose one of us. I didn't know him irl but I think of any panther fan as family.

RIP