Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Huddle Declaration: This Forum now Panthers only....

42 posts in this topic

I might actually come post now.

lucky us.

im not gonna lie, that Saints* debacle is just about the only thing that's kept me posting here over the offseason... probably good it stayed on the main pages for so long, you may have lost traffic otherwise

Thanks Zod

I wonder whose going to post the 1 millionth post?

lucky us.

Having seen you post a lot (too much), I can say that me posting more might help you learn how to capitalize and grammatically structure your sentences better.

Lucky you, indeed.

I kind of like hearing about the Saints* as it directly affects our playoff chances. The NFL forums are dead.

Having seen you post a lot (too much), I can say that me posting more might help you learn how to capitalize and grammatically structure your sentences better.

Lucky you, indeed.

capital letters are overrated. the rest of my grammar is just fine, thank you very much.

...and yes, i do post too much. taking a break next week soooo....lucky everyone else.

Having seen you post a lot (too much), I can say that me posting more might help you learn how to capitalize, and grammatically structure, your sentences correctly.

Lucky you, indeed.

Fixed. youy welcome.

Good to know that this is a Panthers only forum... ;)

Sweet. Though I will say, as others have, that the Saints** bashing threads are highly entertaining.

Fixed. youy welcome.

I think thats you're, not youy.

You're welcome ace.

See what I did there.