• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hockey Bets

I know a few of us dabble in sports betting, particularly hockey.

If you are comfortable sharing your picks (hockey and other bets), feel free to do so.

Only thing, if someone posts a a bet, you follow it, and it doesn’t hit, don’t be a dick; no one’s forcing you to go with their bets. Let’s keep it friendly because we have a good group here and let’s all try to make a few bucks together.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I know a few of us dabble in sports betting, particularly hockey.

If you are comfortable sharing your picks (hockey and other bets), feel free to do so.

Only thing, if someone posts a a bet, you follow it, and it doesn’t hit, don’t be a dick; no one’s forcing you to go with their bets. Let’s keep it friendly because we have a good group here and let’s all try to make a few bucks together.

Sounds great! Also if anyone wants to be able to one click ride my bets I can invite them to my betting group on draftkings, I guarantee no wins but I will post my successes here for everyone ride at your own risk but know it's worked out pretty well for me so far.

• Pie 1

I may have posted some of these elsewhere but for anyone who wants my "credentials" so to speak here are a few bets I've won! Also a few I would have lost had I not cashed out (I sometimes have a big underdog as the last bet of the day) 

Screenshot_20240414_101314_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_101309_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_101252_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_101236_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_101153_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_101124_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_100840_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_100834_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_100726_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240414_102319_Gallery.jpg

• Pie 1

53 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I like the hockey bets, may take Vegas on the moneyline instead of -1.5.

Also like the Cavs bet listed.

Not a big golf better but getting Morikawa at +350 when he’s only one back and hasn’t gone over 71 all week is tempting me to dabble.

I don't know anything close to enough about golf to place a serious bet just a toss up on that. 

Do what you feel is best man! I'm going -1.5 because the Knights still have something to play for and the Avs are slumping quite a bit right now (they are also on the second half of a b2b and lost 7-0 yesterday)

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

I don't know anything close to enough about golf to place a serious bet just a toss up on that. 

Do what you feel is best man! I'm going -1.5 because the Knights still have something to play for and the Avs are slumping quite a bit right now (they are also on the second half of a b2b and lost 7-0 yesterday)

Avs win keeps their first round house ice alive though. But ya Colorado is slumping. 

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Hornets and Panthers winning pointless games down the stretch.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Ugh this is why I'm not great at basketball teams have such different effort levels day to day..... especially with the regular season wrapping up. 

Just now, PantherChris said:

Ugh this is why I'm not great at basketball teams have such different effort levels day to day..... especially with the regular season wrapping up. 

NBA is a crapshoot, the Hornets are just getting me back because I made a lot of money off them this year.

• Flames 1