• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,886 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

I threatened to cancel. Pretended I loved the channels so much I was ready to pay to cancel.

#17 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

Not everyone can go all Allah Akbar on em like sultan.

#18 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,886 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

Lol

#19 D34Williams

D34Williams

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

i just did the same thing. i do every year before football starts. i told her i love mtv and my kids love nickelodeon and are really sad that they can't watch their shows (oops, i don't have any kids!). i told her that my only reason i got directv was for sunday ticket, and i see they offer it free to new customers. she said the best she could do was 50% off sunday ticket, and throw in starz and showtime for kids movies for my imaginary children. i said i don't think that is worth it to me, and i would really like to have sunday ticket for free to compensate for the lost channels. i told her my contract is up and nothing is keeping me tied to continue my service unless i have sunday ticket. she said i can give you sunday ticket for free and the movie channels for 6 months, i told her done deal, thank you for your cooperation

don't be an ass and they'll work with you.

#20 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,400 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:30 AM

You sick son of a bitches, lucky bastards you all are. I don't have direct, I had to switch to shitty TWC who could give a two-shits about customer satisfaction.

#21 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,377 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

You sick son of a bitches, lucky bastards you all are. I don't have direct, I had to switch to shitty TWC who could give a two-shits about customer satisfaction.

Been there mane. Never again will I go with twc. I still can't believe they don't carry nfln. Insane.

#22 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,668 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

Yeah we just got $30 per month bill credit, every movie channel they have free for 2 months, free Sunday ticket, and a new HD DVR with wireless package for their on demand....with free installation. They work with you if you're polite and decent at negotiating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com