Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It has become obviously clear..

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah, maybe Otah is going to be just one of those guys that show most coaches enough not to get rid of him. Most coaches except Rivera!!! I'm liking Rivera

Posted · Report post

I love Byron Bell. He deserve the job after what he did last year. FU to the bell haters out there
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1343081429' post='1834161']
I love Byron Bell. He deserve the job after what he did last year. FU to the bell haters out there
[/quote]

We can give all other rookies the benefit of the doubt regarding their performance because of the lockout, except for Byron Bell for some reason. He was undrafted, and throw into the rotation. Was he awesome? Definitely not. He will compete for the job, and hopefully improve.

Posted · Report post

Offseason Thread Of The Year!!!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1343081960' post='1834180']
Offseason Thread Of The Year!!!
[/quote]

Thanks. Sadly, it is not a stupid or asinine thought, so not many will read.

Posted · Report post

This team is going places with Rivera and Co. RR needs to start shopping for a Chud 2.0 because the man is going to want his own diggs (and payday) someday soon.

Posted · Report post

It's not the John Fox Panthers anymore.

My only thought was perhaps a T would have been better in the draft than a G...but, they must quote 'like who we have right here'...until the next draft.

Posted · Report post

To be fair, in the past, I advocated keeping Otah for his contract year just for the practical purposes of getting his best 'effort' for this season. But, if his mere presence, and I use the word mere ironically, was toxic enough for RIvera to believe it to be counter-productive then I fully support the move.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='raleigh-panther' timestamp='1343082572' post='1834197']
It's not the John Fox Panthers anymore.

My only thought was perhaps a T would have been better in the draft than a G...but, they must quote 'like who we have right here'...until the next draft.
[/quote]

Well technically we did draft a Tackle. They are just making him a guard.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='lineal89' timestamp='1343081352' post='1834155']
Yeah, maybe Otah is going to be just one of those guys that show most coaches enough not to get rid of him. Most coaches except Rivera!!! I'm liking Rivera
[/quote]

I get the sense that Rivera was annoyed with the situation. Wish Otah the best but I think Rivera considered him lazy and a waste of space.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Promoted to article, eh?

[IMG]http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad169/assuringlynerdy/MOVING%20PICTURES/tumblr_l8wkf5CHhk1qa4gcu.gif[/IMG]