Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lol, failcons Lofa Tatupu out for the year

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Falcons fans are so cute, trying to make us think that regular season means poo. I guess it's the only thing they every have to talk about, so they have to get their shots in while they can...before they lose in game one of the playoffs.

Panther fans crack me up, constantly living through the accomplishments of other teams. Your poo team is in shambles, you're losing a key cog to IR every week and the only thing you have to hang your hat on is getting your 'Magical' GM canned.

Smack talk from a fan of a one win team is hilarious.

Let me clarify, since 2010.

Panthers 9-30

Falcons 30-9

LMFAO!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

it's a torn pectoral. you people are acting like he is dying. I think the falcons will be fine. Quit being over-emotional about a thread in smack talk on Carolina Huddle. I mean it's not funny when somebody get's hurt but who the fug really cares.

Posted

OP Karma exists you stupid fug. Sick bastard.

Posted

How many playoff wins do the Falcons have in that time? Zero. You haven't won a playoff game since 2004, and have only won 6 playoff game EVER!

Falcons entered the league in 1966, first back to back winning seasons were 2010-2011. Win a game that matters, then come talk smack. Until then, you're a team with 50 years of losing history.

Posted

How many playoff wins do the Falcons have in that time? Zero. You haven't won a playoff game since 2004, and have only won 6 playoff game EVER!

Falcons entered the league in 1966, first back to back winning seasons were 2010-2011. Win a game that matters, then come talk smack. Until then, you're a team with 50 years of losing history.

I didn't start this weaksauce thread laughing at someone being injured. I would also point out that the Panthers aren't rich with winning history either. They're about to be gutted in the off-season with the cap hell Hurney has put you all in. You have 9 wins in 2 1/2 seasons. I suspect Carolina will yet again have a top 5 pick.

I understand you guys being pissed though. When your heart gets ripped out over and over again bitterness is bound to take hold.

Posted

I didn't start this weaksauce thread laughing at someone being injured. I would also point out that the Panthers aren't rich with winning history either. They're about to be gutted in the off-season with the cap hell Hurney has put you all in. You have 9 wins in 2 1/2 seasons. I suspect Carolina will yet again have a top 5 pick.

I understand you guys being pissed though. When your heart gets ripped out over and over again bitterness is bound to take hold.

I love it BlanksK! With every Cam meltdown, and loss the Panthers-Falcons tickets get cheaper by the day. At about 1/2 price now. Last year it was 50-50 fans in their house.

Posted

I sincerely hope that none of the Panthers (or any team's) players have to suffer injuries like that. I love ugly, smashmouth football but nay to the injuries. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Posted

I sincerely hope that none of the Panthers (or any team's) players have to suffer injuries like that. I love ugly, smashmouth football but nay to the injuries. Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

You're still somewhat new to the Huddle. Panther fans taking pleasure in the suffering of others is the status quo. You should have seen this place after Katrina, sheesh.

Posted

You're still somewhat new to the Huddle. Panther fans taking pleasure in the suffering of others is the status quo. You should have seen this place after Katrina, sheesh.

And all the dumbass trolls posting here have always been polite, respectful and intelligent. Get over yourself shitbag. Its a damn internet forum.

Posted

And now we have Sandy in our arsenal for when we play the Eagles and Giants/Jets. Woo hoo....... :-(

Fug it. This team has taken all the creative wind out of my trash talk sail. Can't hide when your 1-6. We are playing the trashy Redskin nation and all I can come up with are "you guys are racist towards Indians blahhhh..." smack talk remarks. I feel like superman after he traded in his powers for Lois Lane's vagina. Thanks a lot Panthers! You have ruined my fall.

Posted

And all the dumbass trolls posting here have always been polite, respectful and intelligent. Get over yourself shitbag. Its Smack Central

Hey Nasty,

We agree. Poo posted here is for effect only to push buttons. It's kinda like fishing, toss anything out and see what happens.

It's only a pectoral muscle for crying out loud. Didn't having anything to do with the Johnson mucsle or his sex life. What do you think of Tatupu doin your grandmother up the azz while having a cat scan.

Oh wait, sorry, wrong person.

You cheap SOB, get a new trolldar and none of this would have happend.

Posted

Hey Nasty,

We agree. Poo posted here is for effect only to push buttons. It's kinda like fishing, toss anything out and see what happens.

This thread was started in NFL Central, so the smack Forum excuse doesn't work.

I'm moving on, just wanted to call out the OP for being a d-bag.

1 person likes this