Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:00 AM

Good stuff

#17 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:04 AM

Sounds like Cam needs to work on reading the coverage a little more. 3 ints is not a good thing. I understand it is only practice. But still he needs to improve on not forcing the ball sometime. I'm sure he will get better as camp goes on. I'm just saying for right now.

#18 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:09 AM

Sounds like Cam needs to work on reading the coverage a little more. 3 ints is not a good thing. I understand it is only practice. But still he needs to improve on not forcing the ball sometime. I'm sure he will get better as camp goes on. I'm just saying for right now.

So it begins

#19 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:25 AM

what the hell is going on with Antwan Applewhite. havnt heard anything about him this offseason

#20 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:27 AM

start jimmeh!

#21 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:29 AM

Nice write up!

#22 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,252 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:33 AM

Remember Cam during TC and preseason last year. Guy shows up to play on Sundays

#23 Panther53521

Panther53521

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • LocationHickory, NC

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:05 AM

So the tweet about the starting LBs being Davis-Beason-Kuechly was wrong

In the background of some of the NFLN cut ins, I saw Anderson-Beason-Kuechly together running drills ... facing the camera that is how they were lined up (just doing gap work with barrels)

#24 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,756 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:27 AM

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

I used to have hopes for armanti, but it's always the same story. Wtf has he done all offseason? Come on man..

#25 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,487 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

There were quite a few tweets about some pretty good catches by Armanti, and one, apparently, really great one in traffic, yesterday.

So it wasn't all bad for him, there was a good bit of positive.

#26 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:39 AM

You would hope that a receiver in his 3rd year would be able to make a catch while surrounded by defenders that he knows aren't about to deliver a kill shot. All I can say is that, besides the camp body receivers with no chance of surviving the first round cuts, Armanti definitely had the most amount of negatives. The first two he dropped were on drills where he ran maybe 15 yards, cut inside, and the ball sailed off his hands. That was only happening to him and no one else.

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:42 AM

Good write up SMF< thanks for doing it.

More huddlers need to step up to the plate as such.

#28 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,912 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

One was on Olsen not Cam. All INTs aren't on a QB. One was also his first throw I believe with Martin....and the other was a screen pass.

No big deal. He could of thrown 5. First day of TC is about getting you feet wet.

#29 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,426 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

I really wish they would just put AE back at QB and see if he can beat Jimmy. I think he would have a better chance there.

#30 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,315 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:44 AM

what the hell is going on with Antwan Applewhite. havnt heard anything about him this offseason

He was out there practicing with the 2s. D-Line and O-Line don't have a lot going on in unpadded practices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.