77 replies to this topic

#16 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:41 AM

He tore his ACL in the same knee 3 times. A comeback like this has never been done before. Mainly because there's no team that would stick with a guy after 3 tears.

#17 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 931 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

Yes. One knee he's tore twice.

When you come back from an injury like this, it's not uncommon for this to happen because the healthy tendon/ligament/muscle/joint assumes more pressure due to the inadequate support from the other.

I know that poster who called my post "garbage" wants to get pie & rep off of me, but no player in the NFL has ever successfully returned from 3 devastating ACL injuries.

Like I said, Davis is one of my all time favorite Panthers, but I'll bet $100 PayPal right now he doesn't make it through the season. Any takers?

This douche thinks he knows more about TD's ability to come back and contribute because he's read the same statistic about coming back from 3 ACLs we all have.

I'm sorry, is 3 a magic medical number?

I bet before the first guy ever came back from 2 ACLs douchebags like you were saying it wasn't possible and making 'bets' that he wouldn't.

Is it possible he tears it again? Yes. Is it likely? Possibly. I'll 'bet' you your whole fuging paypal account that TD knows this already.

Oh, and go fug yourself.

#18 Panther_Brotherhood

Panther_Brotherhood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • LocationBaton Rouge, LA

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:49 AM

Don't feed the troll. Let him be a pessimist

#19 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,823 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:51 AM

We know the odds but he is still a panther, and betting for a career ender? Wow, just wow.

#20 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:04 AM

I have better things to do With my life than worry about pissing people off on the internet that I've never met nor care to meet.

My opinion on Davis is how I honestly feel and if you don't agree with it - it's cool.

As a Panther fan I hope he plays every down of every game. But I don't think it's going to happen.

#21 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:07 AM

MrTD wishes he trolled as good as TRD

FYI buffet boy, it's "trolled as well"

#22 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

Yes. One knee he's tore twice.

"torn" not "tore"

FYI.

#23 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

I played "tore" in scramble with friends so I think you're mistaken.

#24 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 931 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

I have better things to do With my life than worry about pissing people off on the internet that I've never met nor care to meet.

My opinion on Davis is how I honestly feel and if you don't agree with it - it's cool.

As a Panther fan I hope he plays every down of every game. But I don't think it's going to happen.

Why then would you post your opinion in this forum if not to see how others felt about it?

My opinion as a Panthers fan is that your opinion isn't worth the 2 or 3 bytes it takes up on this forum.

#25 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 931 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:18 AM

If you truly didn't care what other people thought about your opinion you wouldn't have bothered even writing that post.

#26 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

they said he was favoring that leg last night. didnt say it was his knee but just that he was favoring it but didnt seemed worried about it. I hope it was his ankle or something over compensating for the knee. freaks me out to think it got sore on him. If it did he needs to dail it back

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

Not enough is mentioned about his role as a mentor. He was really giving a lot of help to Kuechly yesterday.

#28 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

Not enough is mentioned about his role as a mentor. He was really giving a lot of help to Kuechly yesterday.

did you notice if he favored that leg at the end of practice as reported?

#29 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

I'm pulling for him I really hope and wish he stays healthy because it would make the team that much more better as a whole.

#30 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

Why then would you post your opinion in this forum if not to see how others felt about it?

My opinion as a Panthers fan is that your opinion isn't worth the 2 or 3 bytes it takes up on this forum.

My opinion is exactly that. An opinion. I don't care if you get mad or don't agree with an argument supported by history/facts/evidence.

I have a health degree so I know a little bit about this and his unlikely return. I'm sorry but TD's career is probably over. Only in America where a guy can retire at the age of 30.

Like Zod said, TD is a great mentor and is an important part of the team. Mark Fields and the team gave him permission to wear his jersey number, FFS.

How many games has Davis played in the past 4 years?

Reality = checked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com