A Cell of Awareness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

Am happily married with kids.

Thanks for lowering the bar even more.

Kids have jokes better than this crap.

In fact, my idiotic 12 year old has more class and better jokes than you.

ya should have just kept your face shut.

You're still white knighting.

#92 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,793 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

I like the thought of using TD in certain packages, but not necessarily as a LB/safety hybrid, or as a special teams player.

But when we switch to 3-4, which we should be doing quite a bit this season, it'd be nice to have TD in as a situational LB.

#93 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

Epic derail thread score...

Women talking Panthers football/ hawt....so fugn hawt

#94 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,976 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

In all seriousness, what's gonna happen is gonna happen. Sure, we should limit his plays somewhat, but if the knee is gonna give out again, there's nothing you can do to stop it. Either it will be strong enough to hold up or it won't. Only way to tell is to let him play.

The only factor that I could see in preventing another injury to his ACLs that hasn't been discussed would be to let him take half the year off or even an entire year off to continue to strengthen it.

Otherwise, it's just gotta play itself out. I really hope and pray he makes it through this year and gets a good bit of burn, because when he's out there, he is awesome.

#95 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,585 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

You're still white knighting.

heaven forebid, i know.

#96 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,449 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

let's try him as longsapperrrrr

#97 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

Am happily married with kids.

Thanks for lowering the bar even more.

Kids have jokes better than this crap.

In fact, my idiotic 12 year old has more class and better jokes than you.

ya should have just kept your face shut.

"happily married" bwhahahahaha.....I am supposed to believe that you married a woman and that she doesnt nag the crap out of you? or did she break you with the "happy wife, happy life" crap? whats on your honey do list for this weekend?

#98 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

"happily married" bwhahahahaha.....I am supposed to believe that you married a woman and that she doesnt nag the crap out of you? or did she break you with the "happy wife, happy life" crap? whats on your honey do list for this weekend?

Are you aware of how much a belligerent tool you sound like? Damn near every post I have ever seen you make is you trying to put on this whole tough guy facade and talking trash/trying to pick a fight with someone. It's like you have some sort of severe Napoleon complex, and the fact you sit there and try to assert this sad attempt of "machoness" on an internet forum speaks much more about your character than pantherclaw playing "White Knight" -which he wasn't he even doing, he was just stating that some of you need to grow the hell up.

For fug's sakes, all the OP did was state that she wouldn't feel okay with TD playing a full season at LB, and I can understand where she's coming from, because medically speaking, tearing a ligament three times is going to render it much weaker than a normal one by default - no amount of "determination" or "will" can change the fact that his ACL is now, most likely, much more fragile than the average ACL, and as a fan, I would rather Thomas Davis have a longer, healthier career as a situational type player more so than him on the field 4 downs for a few extra tackles at the cost of his leg. People say "he's too good to pass up, ACL injury or not" - but we haven't seen him after three TEARS yet, we still don't know how "normal" he'll be. For some reason, you felt the need to come in here with all these "get back in the kitchen" jokes which aren't even funny in any sense of the word, and more so make you look like you're twelve.

Get the fug out with the immature women jokes and arguments, and talk football for fug sake.

#99 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

Double post

#100 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

Are you aware of how much a belligerent tool you sound like? Damn near every post I have ever seen you make is you trying to put on this whole tough guy facade and talking trash/trying to pick a fight with someone. It's like you have some sort of severe Napoleon complex, and the fact you sit there and try to assert this sad attempt of "machoness" on an internet forum speaks much more about your character than pantherclaw playing "White Knight" -which he wasn't he even doing, he was just stating that some of you need to grow the hell up.

For fug's sakes, all the OP did was state that she wouldn't feel okay with TD playing a full season at LB, and I can understand where she's coming from, because medically speaking, tearing a ligament three times is going to render it much weaker than a normal one by default - no amount of "determination" or "will" can change the fact that his ACL is now, most likely, much more fragile than the average ACL. For some reason, you felt the need to come in here with all these "get back in the kitchen" jokes which aren't even funny in any sense of the word, and more so make you look like you're twelve.

Get the fug out with the immature women jokes and arguments, and talk football for fug sake.

you missed on that one. I have a problem with negative people who write off the hard work of a great guy like TD....who is she to write him off and end his career? pre med? come on and you know he did in fact do the white knight thing. Learn how to take a joke and lighten up. and Machoness? maybe you feel that way because of my avatar pic or something who knows. I hate people that limit others because they couldnt accomplish something they assume others cant. It really pisses me the fug off as you can tell. the rest was just jokes so get a sense of humor. way off with the napoleon thing, physically I do more than OK. And unlike most "macho" guys I know exactly what is in my bag I havent left that up for debate.

#101 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

For fug's sakes, all the OP did was state that she wouldn't feel okay with TD playing a full season at LB, and I can understand where she's coming from, because medically speaking, tearing a ligament three times is going to render it much weaker than a normal one by default - no amount of "determination" or "will" can change the fact that his ACL is now, most likely, much more fragile than the average ACL, and as a fan, I would rather Thomas Davis have a longer, healthier career as a situational type player more so than him on the field 4 downs for a few extra tackles at the cost of his leg. People say "he's too good to pass up, ACL injury or not" - but we haven't seen him after three TEARS yet, we still don't know how "normal" he'll be. For some reason, you felt the need to come in here with all these "get back in the kitchen" jokes which aren't even funny in any sense of the word, and more so make you look like you're twelve.

you are right about one thing though I do seek confrontation for some reason...in convo and for sport. Its pretty easy to ruffle my feathers and I love insults. with that being said I enjoy insults even directed at me if they are whitty. wise cracks and insults whether you like it or not are more comedy than immaturity. I guess when they arent funny it becomes immature

#102 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,721 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

This is what happens when people who have never played the sport try to understand it.

#103 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:23 PM

How is this thread still going?

#104 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,672 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

What a shocker that you don't have any happy relationships.

#105 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,133 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:34 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Davis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com