Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dilated_chakra

Time to confess about the 2011 draft

121 posts in this topic

Dalton.gif

Haha show Cam in the probowl where he looked overwhelmed in the spotlight. I DARE YOU.

And again, this isn't about Dalton. You guys draw his name like a gun.

Haha show Cam in the probowl where he looked overwhelmed in the spotlight. I DARE YOU.

And again, this isn't about Dalton. You guys draw his name like a gun.

Anybody with half a brain knows...

If you would have out Tom Brady under C in a Pro Bowl game with his team playing Pro Bowl offense.....and had a D go full throttle against that unit trying to hit him and show him up.

Brady woud of been rattled. Only way out would have been to spike the ball everydown and refuse to participate if both teams arent playing the same game. He would have been a sitting duck for slaughter.

Only difference is if they pulled that BS move with against a Brady....there would have been media outrage and the NFL likely would have been pushed to cancel the game in the future.

Anybody with half a brain knows...

If you would have out Tom Brady under C in a Pro Bowl game with his team playing Pro Bowl offense.....and had a D go full throttle against that unit trying to hit him and show him up.

Brady woud of been rattled. Only way out would have been to spike the ball everydown and refuse to participate if both teams arent playing the same game. He would have been a sitting duck for slaughter.

Only difference is if they pulled that BS move with against a Brady....there would have been media outrage and the NFL likely would have been pushed to cancel the game in the future.

[yt]Nhv9uXMUEec&feature=related">

Can we ban this loser already? It's August, it was funny in the offseason.

1 person likes this

show me another rookie that had 35 TDs with 4000 passing yards. thats lighting up the NFL, even more he tore your redskins a new butt hole.

He pulled the probowl ref lol

Pull some recent Skins tape, the ones with Cam in them.

Post them here

That you tube clip only makes my point. A DL went after Cam full throttle in a Pro Bowl game....which is unheard of.

A miracle he wasn't hurt and that play was a PERFECT example. Watch the DL play he escapes from.....and find an example of another QB in that game who saw it for one down. Disgusting really....disgusting the media didnt make a big enough deal over it

Cam Newton should never play in another Pro Bowl. JR and Rivera would be fools to let that occur to their QB again

Wow I don't remember all of these cam supporters during the draft. Outside of kt me and one or 2 others.

2 people like this

I wanted Dareous (sp?), but figured the team would pick Cam.

Glad he didn't disappoint.

Wow I don't remember all of these cam supporters during the draft. Outside of kt me and one or 2 others.

there were several of us, tho some of us were more vocal than others.