#46 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

God, I hate this guy's legs so freaking much!!!

YOUR KNEES SHOULD NOT BEND IN TWO DIRECTIONS!!

His knees bend back and they bend to the side, like he can touch the floor to his side.

Is he a freaking alien or something?

thats why he's playing wr in the NFL and you're here typing about it.
he has the abilities to make cuts like that. you have abilities to type about it

#47 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

Everybody's knees have a certain level of lateral flexibility. It's not his fault that you are a stiff legged motherfuger.

#48 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

I have not seen a single game that he proved to me that he can go be consistent and makes catch after catch.

You can't catch, what isn't thrown to you! The guy caught almost every ball thrown in his direction and his catch percentage was the highest on the team.

#49 jherald

jherald

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

Everybody's knees have a certain level of lateral flexibility. It's not his fault that you are a stiff legged motherfuger.

Him!

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:05 PM

You can't catch, what isn't thrown to you! The guy caught almost every ball thrown in his direction and his catch percentage was the highest on the team.

when you're the 3rd WR playing against the 3rd CB and you cant get open, ofcourse Cam have to dump it off to the TEs or take off and run.

You cant try and catch, when you cant beat the other team's cb!

#51 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

when you're the 3rd WR playing against the 3rd CB and you cant get open, ofcourse Cam have to dump it off to the TEs or take off and run.

You cant try and catch, when you cant beat the other team's cb!

The TEs get more looks than the #3 WR in this system... and further more, 36 rec and 613 yards is pretty fuggin good for the 3rd-4th option...;)

#52 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

The TEs get more looks than the #3 WR in this system... and further more, 36 rec and 613 yards is pretty fuggin good for the 3rd-4th option... ;)

sure good for a 3rd wr, but I'm not as high as some of yall on him being the sure handed no.2 wr.
im just saying, dont be disappointed when he puts up the same statistics this season.

#53 mj4life

mj4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:26 PM

the number #2 receiver in this offense won't put up impressive stats IMO, olsen will get his no matter what & stewart,tolbert & williams will probably combine for well over a 100 receptions

#54 Rook35200

Rook35200

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

Murphy will be our #2 receiver this upcoming season and i predict him to have a big year

#55 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,797 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:56 PM

All I can say is

I'm disappointed in Gettis

#56 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,704 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

this is a great fuging problem to have.

#57 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,141 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:30 PM

Murphy will probably end up being the no.2 at some point. I'd be happy if whoever the no.2 is can puts up 800 yds and 5+ tds.

Unless either Murphy or Lafell have a booming season, I see us drafting a high WR next year or going after a too tier WR like Bowe. Bc Smitty will be closer to the end and still no true no.2.

#58 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

this is a great fuging problem to have.

no kidding.

what we are looking at, esp. when gettis gets back, is the best receiving corps this franchise has ever had to go along with the most talented QB this franchise has ever had to go along with the best runningback corps this franchise has ever had.

makes me happy happy happy.

#59 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:43 PM

no kidding.

what we are looking at, esp. when gettis gets back, is the best receiving corps this franchise has ever had to go along with the most talented QB this franchise has ever had to go along with the best runningback corps this franchise has ever had.

Fo sho.

#60 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,780 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

no kidding.

not to nit pick or just be argumentative but if you are strictly going by wide receivers I'd give every single one of those guys not named Smith for Muhammad circa 93/94 .... Proehl would just be the icing on the cake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.