32 replies to this topic

#16 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,588 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:57 AM

Just got my Nike Elite Cam jersey a few days ago in the mail and damn is it amazing.

#17 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

Posted Image
lovely

#18 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,452 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:24 AM

I'll check it out on Saturday at fan Fest.

#19 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,344 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:05 AM

Did they make it any bigger?

They've increased the floor space a lot by moving the counter off to the side.

#20 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:30 AM

I'm going at lunch today!!!!!!!!!

*high pitched squeal and fast clap like a 10 year old girl seeing Beiber*

#21 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,809 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:41 AM

we'll be arriving in Charlotte around mid afternoon today and it will be our first stop.............

then heading to camp.

#22 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,953 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

I went over this morning. There was a smoking babe that helped me pick some stuff out. They don't have much kids stuff yet and they don't have any sale/clearance stuff. They may bring that stuff up for Saturday tho. I didn't see any blue elites. They did have tons of non nike stylish womens gear. At the end of the day it looks a little more modern but it's basically the same store. They have a nice Joe Adams manikin. Great hat selection as well. It's tax free to.

#23 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,191 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:21 AM

I am souring on the idea of jersey buying altogether in the NFL and here is why....

The new Nike replicas are crap ($100 versions). They are poor fitting and feel like majestic
MLB material on the front and back. Might as well get something off the Wal Mart clearance rack.

Now the new Nike Authentics $275 version are awesome. BUT, I hate paying that much for a jersey when in reality the player is only going to be around for a few short years, and other than Cam Newton most of those players are going to be out in 1-2 years. It's just hard dropping $300 with that being the case no matter how sweet they are. Even cam which is the one I plan on gettin if I get one; what If he skips town Lebron James style? I'll be ashamed I spent it

#24 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

I went over this morning. There was a smoking babe that helped me pick some stuff out. They don't have much kids stuff yet and they don't have any sale/clearance stuff. They may bring that stuff up for Saturday tho. I didn't see any blue elites. They did have tons of non nike stylish womens gear. At the end of the day it looks a little more modern but it's basically the same store. They have a nice Joe Adams manikin. Great hat selection as well. It's tax free to.

pics or she doesn't exist

#25 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,953 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:26 AM

Yeah the price is a shame but when you try on the authentics it's like knowing how the other side lives. They fit and feel great. The price really is a shame because the cost to produce them is probably similar to the cheap ass ones.

#26 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,191 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

I actually have pics of the Joe Adams mannequin, the Cam Authentics on racks and the team store in general on my iPhone; but I don't know how to get them off iPhone and into the forum

#27 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,108 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

I am souring on the idea of jersey buying altogether in the NFL and here is why....

The new Nike replicas are crap ($100 versions). They are poor fitting and feel like majestic
MLB material on the front and back. Might as well get something off the Wal Mart clearance rack.

Now the new Nike Authentics $275 version are awesome. BUT, I hate paying that much for a jersey when in reality the player is only going to be around for a few short years, and other than Cam Newton most of those players are going to be out in 1-2 years. It's just hard dropping $300 with that being the case no matter how sweet they are. Even cam which is the one I plan on gettin if I get one; what If he skips town Lebron James style? I'll be ashamed I spent it

Get a Smitty jersey then. Pretty solid chance he remains a Panther until he hangs up his cleats.

#28 ncsu12engr

ncsu12engr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

Get a Smitty jersey then. Pretty solid chance he remains a Panther until he hangs up his cleats.

I plan on getting a White Cam Newton authentic and a black Steve Smith authentic. Even though Smitty will only be around for 3 to 4 more years max he will retire as one of the greatest panthers of all time.

#29 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

Went down there at lunch. Here is a picture of that maniquin. Store looks great.

Attached Files

• Attached File  JA.JPG   208.29KB   35 downloads

#30 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,889 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

Went down there at lunch. Here is a picture of that maniquin. Store looks great.

That the only picture you took? Don't be holding back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com