Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Live From Fan Fest Thread....

229 posts in this topic

Posted

Rivera on Nate Ness "Nate fits the mold on the type of corner we are looking for"

Interesting...

Posted

Rivera seemed really peeved that Mare had another blocked kick.

1 person likes this

Posted

That drum line is bad ass lol.

Posted

Any news on Lamont Bryant? AKA Panther's Calvin Johnson in my dream world.

Bro, this guy has missed like every practice. I'm honestly not sure if he's made a single practice.

Posted

I don't think any rational person expects Davis to last all of this season unless they keep a snap count on him (maybe 10 to 15 plays).

I fully expect this to be TD's last year if he can't stay healthy.

In Hogan's circumstance, I feel like he is over-exaggerating his problems and hoping for sympathy. This is why I brought up him possibly having hypochondria.

paging Dr. 8789 , paging Dr. 8789 ..............

1 person likes this

Posted

paging Dr. 8789 , paging Dr. 8789 ..............

I know a few things lol.

Posted

I was at fan fest today but I went with the whole family so most of my day was spent yelling at kids and applying sunscreen. I don't have enough stuff to make an entire thread so I'll post a few things here.

-Best weather I have ever seen for fan fest. Warm but not unbearable. Sitting in the shaded area with a steady breeze I didn't even sweat

-Saw one neat formation. Trips right with Tolbert, Olsen, and Lafell. Interesting because all three can catch and all three can block

-Kuechly made the play of the day picking off Cam. Very athletic play.

-Silatolu really bullied Terrel McClain on one particular play. Just moved him away from Cam in pass protect

-Lafell continues to look great in camp

-Not enough contact for me. Fanfest under Ron Rivera has been a little to laid back. The defenders didn't lay the wood on any ball carriers from what I saw

-After practice it was as if the entire lower bowl screamed out "CAM!" in unison. He is like a Beatles member

-22k showed up but it was like they realized how boring practice is and decided to go home. Stadium was near empty at the final horn. Of course there was a nice ring of autograph seekers in the first row or two.

2 people like this

Posted

Best thing I've read so far... Saw it on twitter first and now here that a steeler fan was booed out of the stadium. Awesome!!! Our house!!!

4 people like this

Posted

Best thing I've read so far... Saw it on twitter first and now here that a steeler fan was booed out of the stadium. Awesome!!! Our house!!!

I saw that too! Fugger probably thought he would get by with that.

Posted

Cam wants us to own BOFA this year.

We really need to, we need to make it like a college football atmosphere but with booze lol.

Posted

He probably has Panthers season tickets but roots for the Steelers when the two play.

Posted

like a college football atmosphere but with booze lol.

Booze is College atmosphere.