Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Luke Kuechly: Your 2012 Training Camp MVP so far

65 posts in this topic

BUT... BUT.. BUT.... HE CANT BLITZ!!! LOL. LK haters eat your hearts out. Love this kid, hes going to be an all-pro.

No one hates him, numb nuts

No one hates him, numb nuts

But people hated the pick when we made it. Numb nuts.

Go ahead and let me get a side of that crow. I was against drafting him, as well.

But people hated the pick when we made it. Numb nuts.

I think you fail to see the difference

1 person likes this

Doing well in training camp and doing well in games are two totally different things. Not saying he wasn't a great pick up, but let's let him actually do something in a game.

I think my favorite reason why he would be a bust is that he's white.

Doing well in training camp and doing well in games are two totally different things. Not saying he wasn't a great pick up, but let's let him actually do something in a game.

Don't be afraid to be excited...it's ok. It's allowed

I agree with Panthro. Just about everybody liked Luke as a player, even if they preferred someone else. In my case, I thought it would be Cox due to DL needs, but I still liked Luke.

It's not at all like the polarization that we had last year over Cam. We did have some haters then.

what's coples been doing in camp? haven't heard.

Beasting from early reports.

The only people that really went to far was the Dan Morgan white linebacker comparisons. Even worse.....the Dan Connor white linebacker comparisons.

The only people that really went to far was the Dan Morgan white linebacker comparisons. Even worse.....the Dan Connor white linebacker comparisons.

Yeah the Dan Connor comparisons were rahtarded...also remember some people saying he would be a bust like Curry.

kuechly and beason will rejuvenate the D. anderson will be better too at OLB. he looks ready to go