Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeatCheck

2012 SEC Discussion Thread

SEC CHAMP   27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the SEC Championship

• Alabama
    • Arkansas
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • LSU
    • South Carolina
    • Tennessee
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

258 posts in this topic

Soo who do you want?

Butch Davis...

I'm required by UT Fan Law to mention Jon Gruden here as my top choice, though I'm not crazy enough to believe this is likely.

Apparently the boosters are ready to shell out big-time dough this time. My list would look something like this...

Patterson

Petersen

Mullen

Strong

I think worst case senario, we end up with Cutcliffe, and he's a tremendous upgrade over what we've got right now. Guys I don't want include Petrino, Butch Davis, Al Golden. These names keep coming up, and I'm not interested.

LMAO... more like a rude awakening for the SEC with last years 5-5 Big 12 team! Also A&M played very good in their 2 losses to both FLorida and LSU which they gave up leads. A lot was due to Johnny football still being inexperienced.

It's easy to say that now. I didn't think they'd finish any higher than 4th in the West.

But yes Manziel is a beast. I am glad UF played them early when he wasn't quite yet peaking.

It's easy to say that now. I didn't think they'd finish any higher than 4th in the West.

But yes Manziel is a beast. I am glad UF played them early when he wasn't quite yet peaking.

Very true.... But it just goes to the notion everything in the SEC always think any team from outside could not survive, and that's just not true. So I was just poking fun at that.

But my good friend went to A&M so we watched most of their games this year and knew they had this potential.... the coach is doing a great job because First SEC game against Florida you could see the talent, but through the season they have steadily improved.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/tyler-bray-says-gets-paid-win-football-games-235906378--ncaaf.html

I don't care if there's absolutely noting here....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://sports.yahoo....378--ncaaf.html

I don't care if there's absolutely noting here....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This really is getting blown way out of proportion. Tyler Bray is a true simpleton. He's not an idiot like "that guy made a dumb pass, he's an idiot." I mean he is like a real-life Navin Johnson.

Also, he doesn't win games, so if that was the requirement for him to get paid, he still wouldn't be breaking any rules.

We just got hit again by NCAA from the Lane Kiffin era, btw. You're a big Kiffin fan, right?

This really is getting blown way out of proportion. Tyler Bray is a true simpleton. He's not an idiot like "that guy made a dumb pass, he's an idiot." I mean he is like a real-life Navin Johnson.

Also, he doesn't win games, so if that was the requirement for him to get paid, he still wouldn't be breaking any rules.

We just got hit again by NCAA from the Lane Kiffin era, btw. You're a big Kiffin fan, right?

I'm a fan of Kiffin's recruiting, I've said countless times he's a terrible x's and o's guy. He will make it through the sanctions because he can keep reloading with five and four star recruits at every position, but the minute sanctions are over USC will break the bank on a HUGE name who is a great recruiter, as well as a great gameday coach unless Kiffin improves significantly in the latter area.....

Muschamp has lost what little faith I had in him. He is fuging garbage.

Florida can't have many mistakes and that's what they are doing. Too many penalties.

Florida would win this game with their defense and time of possession. But like Muschamp said, they have little room for error.

How was that PI on Roberson? Clearly offensive PI in real time and they had time to think about and still came up with PI on UF.