Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints******' Suspensions may be overturned (reduced)...UPDATE* League refutes reports.

56 posts in this topic

Posted

If he gives in all that will happen is more lawsuits.

Posted

Just FYI:

The NFL "has made no settlement offer" to

New Orleans Saints*

linebacker Jonathan Vilma regarding his season-long suspension for his role in a "bounty" program despite reports to the contrary, a source close to the situation told NFL.com and NFL Network reporter Steve Wyche on Monday morning.

The source told Wyche that the lack of an offer does not mean a proposal might not be made in the future.

link

Posted

I've never liked Goodell and what he's doing to the NFL. Hope this jumps up and bites him in the ass.

Other than a few random dimbulbs, pretty much everybody outside of Louisiana thinks he's handled this properly (or hasn't been hard enough).

3 people like this

Posted

But Vilma is innocent remember? why would he settle for a punishment when its something he did not do? Sounds silly...

Posted

The guy's production has been dropping for 3 years now. Do the Saints* run a 4-3? If so, he probably isn't even starting on week 8 anyways. No big deal...let him back in.

Posted

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000046175/article/source-jonathan-vilma-Saints*-lb-has-no-nfl-settlement-offer?module=HP11_headline_stack

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted

I hope we do to the Saints* this year what we did to the Bucs last year. Just rip their hearts out because of all the drama they have caused this off season, and for having to look at their ugly uniforms last night!

Posted

I hope we do to the Saints** this year what we did to the Bucs last year. Just rip their hearts out because of all the drama they have caused this off season, and for having to look at their ugly uniforms last night!

I despise Brees more then anybody here. IMHO, but hes a damn beast too. God, I hope for some odd reason, somehow, this douche takes a huge step back.

Posted

Brees was just on NFL network with his pity party. All he does is play the victim. Man the hell up..

Posted

Brees was just on NFL network with his pity party. All he does is play the victim. Man the hell up..

Hes such a ubber douche.

Posted

Other than a few random dimbulbs, pretty much everybody outside of Louisiana thinks he's handled this properly (or hasn't been hard enough).

I don't know what reality you live in but outside of this message board he is disliked and pretty much across the board. I suggest you open your eyes and ears to things beyond Carolina Huddle.

1 person likes this

Posted

lmao at the aints in the media again. How many times are they gonna display their whiney ways for the NFLworld to laugh at over the same stuff? Why does a guy that is supposed to be so innocent admitting his guilt by asking for a reduced sentence anyway? The entire organization, fan base, and city are a joke and they are so used to sticking their hand out and asking for favors they can't keep from stepping on their own dicks over and over on this deal.