194 replies to this topic

#151 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,483 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

God damn I hate that poo! Get the fug out of our training camp you Jet piece of poo. They should ban these fuggers from entering the practice area.

These guys we were standing with told me someone wore a steelers jersey to Colts TC and security told him to take it off or leave
Even offered him a free Luck jersey and he still refused.to take it off

#152 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,407 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:16 PM

Following up on the other posters questions about Reggie Smith, anyone else surprised there has been almost no mention of him?

He played well when on the field for SF, but he seems to be invisible at our camp. Haven't even heard anything about him on ST.

Odd.

#153 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,570 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

These guys we were standing with told me someone wore a steelers jersey to Colts TC and security told him to take it off or leave
Even offered him a free Luck jersey and he still refused.to take it off

There was a Steeler fan at Fan Fest dressed in that piss yellow gear. His ass got booed out of two sections in BofA. I was so proud.

#154 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,235 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:20 PM

Following up on the other posters questions about Reggie Smith, anyone else surprised there has been almost no mention of him?

He played well when on the field for SF, but he seems to be invisible at our camp. Haven't even heard anything about him on ST.

Odd.

Isn't he known more for hitting than for his coverage skills? Camp probably isn't the place for a ST ace and hitter to standout

#155 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:31 PM

Wait, I thought we were talking about Armanti? Where's hokebuck?

#156 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,570 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

Fondling sheep in Hoke county

#157 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,676 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

The next person to mention Armanti or Hokebuck needs to get banned. Tired of reading all these useless posts when all you want to do is read the twitter ones..

inb4youredoingittoo

#158 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,162 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Wait, I thought we were talking about Armanti?  Where's hokebuck?

Stop talking about Armanti. This is the twitter feed thread.

#159 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,550 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

so if Armanti is putting on a clinic in TC, then our secondary is far worse than we thought.

#160 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

There was a Steeler fan at Fan Fest dressed in that piss yellow gear. His ass got booed out of two sections in BofA. I was so proud.

I've only met one Steelers fan in my life that's from Pennsylvania. Hes the only one I let slide on that.

#161 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

Armanti?

Hmmm

Is this guy gonna pay off and make a fairly considerable contingent of Huddlers eat some crow? Not being a particular fan of the guy for any other reason than that he is a Panther it makes me laugh to hear the categorically condemned doing well.

i remember hearing the same crap last year about armanti... he even made a few decent grabs in the preseason.

#162 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,508 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

I honestly think that one or the other doesn't make the team. Gettis has to prove to this staff that he's worth a spot, because he's never actually played so much as a preseason game for them and Murphy has had a less than stellar camp with multiple drops during every scrimmage session.

Both of them still better than AE. Only reason why AE is still in the team is bc Hurney gave up a 2nd for him.

#163 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,550 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

put the best player on the field, if that ends up being armanti, so be it. The mans earning his spot. You cant cut the guy based on what happen in the past.

#164 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:56 PM

What's the word on Reggie Smith like Jtgreensboro said. He's one I expected to battle it out for that opposite safety spot.

#165 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,235 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

What's the word on Reggie Smith like Jtgreensboro said. He's one I expected to battle it out for that opposite safety spot.

Reggie is a SS. But I do expect him to compete once the season starts if Godftey has a typical Godfrey year

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Panthers Camp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.