Photo
- - - - -

NFL.COM: Superman Returns

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#16 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

Welp, there goes my hopes and dreams!

#17 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:23 PM

Daniel Jeremiah is a must follow on Twitter.

He's also an App St Mountaineer

#18 vorbis

vorbis

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

That's fine until you drift into the wrong current and wash up on the beach. First, little Johnny wanders over to prod you with his plastic sand shovel. He gets bored and you figure you're in the clear. Ah, but not so fast my gelatinous friend. Here come a few curious crabs, and they begin to take tentative nibbles of your tender flesh. Once again, you find reason for optimism, as something scares away the crabs. Suddenly, an indistinct shape casts a shadow over your little patch of sand. Your last conscious sensation is that of flight as you rise higher and higher...

Trust me. It would suck to be a jellyfish.

you're just a close-minded jellyfishist

#19 SetfreexX

SetfreexX

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

That's fine until you drift into the wrong current and wash up on the beach. First, little Johnny wanders over to prod you with his plastic sand shovel. He gets bored and you figure you're in the clear. Ah, but not so fast my gelatinous friend. Here come a few curious crabs, and they begin to take tentative nibbles of your tender flesh. Once again, you find reason for optimism, as something scares away the crabs. Suddenly, an indistinct shape casts a shadow over your little patch of sand. Your last conscious sensation is that of flight as you rise higher and higher...

Trust me. It would suck to be a jellyfish.

Post of the day.