Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCSU vs. TENNESSEE

147 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='James' timestamp='1346527222' post='1881586']
I'm wondering where that person is calling for general students and their degrees to be undermined in that post. Boy you really fuged the pooch on that one.

What's your degree that is being tarnished in this scandal?
[/quote]

James, in all seriousness, you're a smart guy from what I've read on these boards. What is being implied in that paragraph?

I came in majoring in EXSS (exercise and sports science) and switched to COMM (media studies and production).

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Proudiddy' timestamp='1346527470' post='1881598']
James, in all seriousness, you're a smart guy from what I've read on these boards. What is being implied in that paragraph?

I came in majoring in EXSS (exercise and sports science) and switched to COMM (media studies and production).
[/quote]

I have news for you..

Your degree was worth the same thing before and after this scandal: JACK SH*T

Later dude

Posted · Report post

[quote name='James' timestamp='1346527570' post='1881600']
I have news for you..

Your degree was worth the same thing before and after this scandal: JACK SH*T

Later dude
[/quote]

Which is what I expected from a troll, I laid mine out there because I'm proud of it. I'm living good. What's your degree in? Or do you even have one?

"internet research, specializing in unc football" or "do it yourself lawn care"?

I'm not ashamed of my degree, it's a stepping stone to my next degree, likely in law. That same comm undergrad degree led my wife into being a speech therapist.

What do you do for a living aside from being a snide jackass?

I have a friend who majored in accounting, so he went to school for years doing math... He is now underemployed. I had to take STAT before getting into UNC and my prof was a state grad... I aced the class... So wow, your math and science heavy school is really impressive. Oh, and I guess 700 people graduating from state each year are worthless as well, lol.
1 person likes this