Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012-13 EPL season

219 posts in this topic

Posted

it's almost upon us, as the unofficial beginning is Sundays Chelsea-Man City Community Shield match in Birmingham with opening weekend on the 18th-20th

A few things to ponder:

Can Chelsea use their Chaps league win as a springboard to challenge the Manchester stranglehold up top.

Newcastle kept the band together, can they go higher than 5th and get into Champs league in '13.

Can Wigan make a run towards the top half, or were their last 11 games just lightning in a bottle.

Posted

Can Arsenal finally win a fuging trophy?

Posted

I think we will be very good this year with our without Van Persie. We had a phenomenal summer transfer period. Phenomenal.

Posted

Come On You Whites!

Posted

So far its

Podolski - Giroud - Walcott

Cazorla

Arteta - Song

Gibbs-Vermaelen-Koscielny-Sagna

Definitely more attacking than last year but defense still kind of sucks... I believe Arsenal is not done buying players yet.

Posted

I think we need to start the Ox. It is a must at this point. It blows Wilshere is out for the first month or so of the season too.

Posted

Torres scores first goal and about 1 min later Ivanovich gets a red card for bad tackle... Good game so far even tho Chelsea 1 man down.

Posted

And Manchester City is raping Chelsea right now... 3-1 City...

Posted

Arsenal playing their new squad against Cologne right now... 3-0 at a half. Podolski with 2 goals.

Here's a formation. Soooo much speed with Walcott and Oxe on an outside.

...............................................Mannone..........................................

Yennaris..............Mertesacker.................Vermaelen............Gibbs

Walcott...................Coquelin....................Cazorla......Chamberlain

..........................................................Podolski.................,.............,

......................................Giroud.............................,,........................

Posted

One transfer saga over, Van Persie to ManU for £23M. Now it's time for the Modric move to Madrid

Posted

Van Persie to United. :cam:

Posted

Yea. I'm glad he's gone just not happy its United. Now Arsenal will focus on getting another Striker.