Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Predict the 2012-2013 Panthers Regular Season Record

Panthers '12-13 Regular Season Record (Pre-Pre-Season Edition)   125 votes

1. 1. What will the Carolina Panthers 2012-2013 Regular Season Record Be?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 posts in this topic

Posted

9-7, miss the Playoffs on some tiebreak bullcrap, Huddle goes apeshit.

Posted

I would think that 3-3 is where we are right now.

Split with everyone, or sweep TB and get one from the Saints** or Falcons at home.

I am just not ready to trust our pass D.

for me it's 3 things.

trusting our pass D to be not quite as inept as last year and not give away games.

trusting our STs to be not quite as inept as last year and not give away games.

trusting our offense to be better and more consistent throughout each game.

i believe that the D and STs will make the same kind of turnaround that the offense did last year. i thnk the D can get at least back to where it was in '10, but i'm not trusting that. i just trust that they will be better than last year. if they can stay healthy, that with a year under their belts will cause them to be better and reach the rather low expectations i have for them.

Posted

for me it's 3 things.

trusting our pass D to be not quite as inept as last year and not give away games.

trusting our STs to be not quite as inept as last year and not give away games.

trusting our offense to be better and more consistent throughout each game.

i believe that the D and STs will make the same kind of turnaround that the offense did last year. i thnk the D can get at least back to where it was in '10, but i'm not trusting that. i just trust that they will be better than last year. if they can stay healthy, that with a year under their belts will cause them to be better and reach the rather low expectations i have for them.

It seems like those two sentences completely contradict each other.

Posted

It seems like those two sentences completely contradict each other.

no they don't.

one is hope and optimism. the other is what i more rationally think is the case.

possible vs. most likely.

Posted

i believe we are going to be awesome and score 5000 points this year. I think we will score about 406 points like our total last year. But it might be less.

Posted

Captain Obvious...5-11!?!!? A dumb ass falcons fan thinks our team is better. We could've easly won 8 or 9 games last season if the D was healthy and the ST unit wasnt so horrible. This years team WILL be better than last years.

Posted

You guys do realize how thin we are at DT, LT, DE, and CB......right....right....

Posted

It's going to be an absolute dog fight getting to 8-8 or 9-7.

Saints* and Falcons are both loaded still. Tampa had probably the best offseason in the NFL with additions of Nicks, Jackson, Clark. And their three top draft picks were solid. I think Freeman is overrated. But they def have upgraded.

We also play the NFC East. Philly- contender. NYG- contender. Dallas - ehhh. Skins- garbage (I think RG3 will struggle). Denver will be a tough game. And going into KC will be brutal as well.

We do have Cam Newton however. He can take over games. I think Kuechly will be a game changer even as a rookie. We were one or 2 plays away last year from having a couple more wins. He's the guy that can get us over the hump when we need a big stop/ turnover.

I say 8-8 or 9-7. Im thinking maybe even wild card.

Posted

9-7 seems like a nice guess

Posted

8-8

3rd in the South

Posted

10-6, I think we will win more of the close games that we lost last year.

Posted

8 or 9 wins if lucky. The DB corps right now is too weak to keep up with the passing league of today. And we did nothing to help DT.

1 person likes this