Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Jonathan Stewart Signs Five Year (36.5 Million) Contract Extension

367 posts in this topic

This is awesome, unexpected surprise for the evening.

I would say I am shocked so many of you fail to see the implications of this waste of money in RunningBacks, then I remember Im the local badguy lately for saying we spend too much on runningbacks and you are all incredible homers.

3 people like this

This means I can buy more Stewart rookie cards!

Argh Kurb! Don't you see how good our RBs are?! How can you not see!! You're a horrible troll!!

Just like the Steelers way, this organization does not make their contract negotiations into a media circus. They also seem to like to take care of their players during the preseason

I would say I am shocked so many of you fail to see the implications of this waste of money in RunningBacks, then I remember Im the local badguy lately for saying we spend too much on runningbacks and you are all incredible homers.

Honestly I don't think it's the fact that we spent that much money on running backs people are happy about; I'm not glad we havee 90mil in RBs.

Just Stewart is the back we couldn't afford to lose honestly. He's the most complete. He'd probably be a Top 3 back in the leauge if he got more carries.

Waaaaaaaah! Waaaaaaaah! Wez spenz toz much moneyz on wunnin backs...you should've seen it coming. Suck it up and move on.

I would think this move would mean we move DeAngelo in the offseason. Would make much more sense. I'm not comfortable with the idea of $90 mil into RBs either but I'm reserving my panic for the offseason and see what happens with DeAngelo since the rest of his contract isn't guaranteed.

JStew deserved this contract extension though imo.