#11 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

Our O vs Miami's stud D.

And our better D on a very poor Miami O.

#12 French Navy

French Navy

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationKing of the world, on a boat like Leo
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

3. Hoping that somehow our number 2 CB can at least stop Chad Johnson

I have news for you...

#13 Jesse

Jesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationVirginia
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

No injuries is all I'm hoping for.
Preseason seems like more of an evaluation of talent than scheming against the other team and using their weaknesses/our strengths.

#14 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• LocationRain Tree
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

Our offensive line is pretty solid. Jake Long is top 3 LT in the league. Mike Pouncey is a damn good center. Richie Incognito has really excelled in our offense the last 2 seasons, on the right side its pretty bad. At guard we've been rolling with overweight John Jerry and a slew of other guys. We have Andrew Lucks 4 year left Tackle Jon Martin as our RT. He is learning that position still and got beat a few times against Tampa. We didn't give up any sacks against TB Friday, so they are decent.

I'd be worried about Cam Wake getting to Cam Newton. The guy is a physcial freak, and one of very few I would choose to win on a physical battle one on one with Newton. Karlos Dansby comanding the middle of the D is nice to have, Former Panther Richard Marshall has been the starting corner opposite Sean Smith due to Vontae Davis being out of shape and lazy. We have young safetys that I would look to exploit if I were Chud.

Keep an eye out for Anthony Fasano....he has been Moores go to guy in our offense. Also, Reggie Bush and Lamar Miller are scat backs (I know your familiar with Reggie).....Matt Moore might play lights out against his former team in Carolina (or he might poo the bed)

Ryan Tannehill quietly had a very good game Friday working against 2's and 3's (but also playing WITH 2's and 3's)

With Garrard out, Tannehill might get the start.

Anything else you guys have questions or anything on, let me know, Ill be glad to be the dolphins voice. We dont play often so this is awesome.

Ill be at the game also!

#15 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• LocationRain Tree
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

Also keep an eye on young dolphin WRs Roberto Wallace, Julius Pruitt and Marlon Moore.

Chad Johnson was cut, and Brian Hartline is out with injury, so they will be looking to find the next guy to step up.

#16 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Our O vs Miami's stud D.

And our better D on a very poor Miami O.

If our cornerbacks dont show up for this one, we have lots of trouble ahead of us.
Gamble should easily lock down Davon Bess
Then if munnerlyn can't stop Legatron, we are in serious trouble if he ends starting this year. Would love to see Norman get some first team snaps.

Our D-line will have some good matchups vs their Line
LT-Jake Long
LG Richie Incognito
C- Mike Pouncey
RG-Artis Hicks-
RT-Jonathan Martin/Ma-rookie out of Stanford

Reggie Bush is the highlight of their offense so we should get a decent look at our run d as well too.

#17 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• Locationwhatcha worried about it for
HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

I'd like to see improvement from special teams, the coverage/ spacing/ tackling on that run back was horrid....I'd like to see more Medlock than Mare, and I 'd love to see more Adams, sorry Armanti just isn't the answer

Defense, I'd like to see more Nakamura, I think the battle between he and Martin is pretty close, would like to see Norman on the field, not really that impressed with Butler to date. I'd like to see applewhite a bit more, think he is a solid three....

#18 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

Our offensive line is pretty solid. Jake Long is top 3 LT in the league. Mike Pouncey is a damn good center. Richie Incognito has really excelled in our offense the last 2 seasons, on the right side its pretty bad. At guard we've been rolling with overweight John Jerry and a slew of other guys. We have Andrew Lucks 4 year left Tackle Jon Martin as our RT. He is learning that position still and got beat a few times against Tampa. We didn't give up any sacks against TB Friday, so they are decent.

I'd be worried about Cam Wake getting to Cam Newton. The guy is a physcial freak, and one of very few I would choose to win on a physical battle one on one with Newton. Karlos Dansby comanding the middle of the D is nice to have, Former Panther Richard Marshall has been the starting corner opposite Sean Smith due to Vontae Davis being out of shape and lazy. We have young safetys that I would look to exploit if I were Chud.

Keep an eye out for Anthony Fasano....he has been Moores go to guy in our offense. Also, Reggie Bush and Lamar Miller are scat backs (I know your familiar with Reggie).....Matt Moore might play lights out against his former team in Carolina (or he might poo the bed)

Ryan Tannehill quietly had a very good game Friday working against 2's and 3's (but also playing WITH 2's and 3's)

With Garrard out, Tannehill might get the start.

Anything else you guys have questions or anything on, let me know, Ill be glad to be the dolphins voice. We dont play often so this is awesome.
Ill be at the game also!

what side does Wake lineup and generally blitz from? Curious as to who will handle him in pass proctection...

#19 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:30 PM

#1 thing...no one gets hurt.
#2 ... defense tightens up. i don't care about any stunts or blitzing or revealing too much scheme. just focus on the fundamentals. beating your blocker, defending passes, and stopping the run. nothing fancy. save that for the real season.
#3... ST coverage tightening up. no more short kicks. no more returns for a TD, thanks.

#20 bigdog10

bigdog10

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

I would like to see the following:

A little more consistency from the starting offensive line (i.e. open up some larger running lanes, give Cam a little more time to look downfield)

More use of Olsen and Tolbert in the first half

A couple downfield throws from Cam to Murphy, Lafell, or Pilares

Better kickoff coverage (I would prefer that Mare or Medlock, kick the ball short each and every time to allow our guys a chance to make tackles in kickoff coverage).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users