• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,630 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

I imagine this is good news if you're a fuging loser in the society we have now.

Generally speaking, if one is a loser in the current society, then they would likely be a loser in this new society they fantasize about.

#32 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

Not really. Conspiracies are needed by those who have lost control in their life and need an excuse to rationalize their failures.

WTF? Husker, these aren't conspiracies anymore. This is what people on the ground have been trying to tell people with your viewpoint for decades. If you're fat and happy say so.

The bad thing is that most Americans don't feel that way and are watching everything around them crumble.

If you find any profit in that you are a sad man.

#33 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

Generally speaking, if one is a loser in the current society, then they would likely be a loser in this new society they fantasize about.

Such a wonderful and aware attitude being expressed here...we need more compassionate people in the world who think like this...

...and i'm not even going to ask what your definition of a loser would be.

#34 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:35 PM

Not really. Conspiracies are needed by those who have lost control in their life and need an excuse to rationalize their failures.

Conspiracies are USED by those who have lost CONTROL. You were close.

#35 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

Looks like some of the naysaying haters are starting to get a little ticked off. The truth hurts, doesnt it? You guy shouldve listened to us years ago and you wouldve been past these ill stages of denial by now, haha.

#36 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

Such a wonderful and aware attitude being expressed here...we need more compassionate people in the world who think like this...

Posted Image

#37 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

Looks like some of the naysaying haters are starting to get a little ticked off. The truth hurts, doesnt it? You guy shouldve listened to us years ago and you wouldve been past these ill stages of denial by now, haha.

Yes can't you see how ticked off we are.

If we're the sheep and you're the beacon of light, why again would we want it to change?

#38 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,759 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

If we're the sheep and you're the beacon of light, why again would we want it to change?

becuz u jelly

#39 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,630 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

I have compassion for a lot of people, especially children caught in bad situations. I help as many people as I can, when I can. But me having compassion for someone isn't going to change who that person is. In my experience, most of the people is the US who the hardest time do so because they continually make bad decisions, and don't learn from their mistakes. Some of this, and in fact a lot of it is because they never were taught how to make the correct decisions.

Btw, history shows that the kind of upheaval you guys seem to believe is coming would cause a lot of pain and misery, far more than currently exist. Hoping for this dramatic change seems to be the opposite of compassion.

#40 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

Agree completely, but I'm much less compassionate about it.

To me, you guys are like the grown men who attend ComicCon every year dressed as comic book characters. Instead of trying to improve the situation you're in, you spend your time, effort and money in the hopes that things wil be different in an entirely fictional universe. In your own little world you're really important, but outside of those municipal convention center walls (or in your case, the Tinderbox internet forum), you're irrelevant and unimportant, and the rest of us are either laughing at your delusions of grandeur

#41 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

Or.......?

#42 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

Dun dun duuuuun

#43 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:42 PM

Having troubles understanding what your question means....care to rephrase?

#44 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

Having troubles understanding what your question means....care to rephrase?

That's the thing. He answered it. He wouldn't want it changed.

#45 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

I have compassion for a lot of people, especially children caught in bad situations. I help as many people as I can, when I can. But me having compassion for someone isn't going to change who that person is. In my experience, most of the people is the US who the hardest time do so because they continually make bad decisions, and don't learn from their mistakes. Some of this, and in fact a lot of it is because they never were taught how to make the correct decisions.

Btw, history shows that the kind of upheaval you guys seem to believe is coming would cause a lot of pain and misery, far more than currently exist. Hoping for this dramatic change seems to be the opposite of compassion.

Well considering that the current systems thrown upon us are largely not based on compassion, would lead me to believe that converting to a system that is based on compassion, would be a much more positive step...wouldn't you agree?

And don't you think it would be more logical to express compassion towards everyone? There are a lot of confused people in this world who are forced to deal with the confines of life systems and rules that inhibit their inner being from coming to life. This falls in conjunction with minimal understanding to what all this is really about, which prevents them from putting the puzzle pieces together in their quest for happiness. The constant pressure of mandated reponsibilities, conditioned expectations, and [conforming to] societal acceptances, creates a daily struggle for the masses on this planet. This status-quo which has been forced upon us, is the general base guideline in which one's life tends to be judged. Considering this, what you personally describe as a "bad decision," doesnt necessarily make it a bad decision. "Good" or "Bad" is based on peception, which is not always in alignment with the underlying, more vast actuality.

Oh and i thought your fantasy comment in your original post i quoted was cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com