- - - - -

Breaking down Jonathan Stewart's deal

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#131 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

lol "who's jason hatcher"? Who the fug is Greg Hardy outside of Carolina?

also absolutely no mention of Tyron Smith, whom is probably better than Gross at this point, no mention of Mike Jenkins, and I'd take Spencer over Anderson easily. I'd certainly take Ware over anything we've got going on at linebacker. Kenyon Coleman, Jay Ratliff and Marcus Spears have been pretty consistent players over the years. ...Their defensive line is better than ours when you account how well ours plays its role vs theirs.

Well Ware shouldn't be compared to our LBs he should be compared to our DEs.

#132 panther4life

panther4life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:45 PM

lol "who's jason hatcher"? Who the fug is Greg Hardy outside of Carolina?

also absolutely no mention of Tyron Smith, whom is probably better than Gross at this point, no mention of Mike Jenkins, and I'd take Spencer over Anderson easily. I'd certainly take Ware over anything we've got going on at linebacker. Kenyon Coleman, Jay Ratliff and Marcus Spears have been pretty consistent players over the years. ...Their defensive line is better than ours when you account how well ours plays its role vs theirs.

So do you think top to bottom thats a better roster? If so please explain. Once again do you dispute Cam is better than Romo? Do you dispute our o-line is far superior to theirs? What about our rb's vs. theirs?

#133 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:46 PM

Well Ware shouldn't be compared to our LBs he should be compared to our DEs.

ok your up, is the cowboys roster better than ours? I already explained why I don't believe so, your turn if you disagree.

#134 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:50 PM

ok your up, is the cowboys roster better than ours? I already explained why I don't believe so, your turn if you disagree.

Well, I like to look at rosters excluding QBs since it is a QB driven league.

I'd say it is close to a push. I think there is an emphasis on rushing the passer, defending the pass, and being able to throw the ball in this league.....and I think excluding QB they edge us in those aspects

QB factored in, I go Carolina.

#135 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

I'd say their defense is conclusively more talented than ours. On offense, it's give and take depending on position. I'd think Cam is more talented than Romo and I'd rather have him on my roster. Then again, the Cowboys haven't been endowed with a 1st overall pick since they took Maryland.

Listen I don't like Jerruh just like you don't but I'm not going to just go and say we have more talent. I think they've been doing a better job of personnel management than we have. Obviously how well teams manage talent compared to others is fluid and could change.

#136 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:55 PM

I'd say their defense is conclusively more talented than ours. On offense, it's give and take depending on position. I'd think Cam is more talented than Romo and I'd rather have him on my roster. Then again, the Cowboys haven't been endowed with a 1st overall pick since they took Maryland.

You asked me to name name over half the league in which we have a more talented team, thinking in error that I couldn't. The only team you disputed and said I was talking out of my ass on, is the Cowboys and this your brilliant argument to prove such?

How bout this, just ignore my post from now on, as I will be ignoring yours since we are never going to see eye to eye and at that point it just becomes an exercise in futility.

#137 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:08 PM

Ok let's go down the list of every single team you put down then, because coming up with 17 teams that you can conclusively say we're more talented than in like 5 minutes is amateur.

Would you rather make yourself look like an absolute fool who doesn't know when to shut his mouth and accept the fact that he got challenged to elaborate on something of which he was bullshitting about? You've got Hurney's black and blue dildo lodged so far up your ass you can't even name all of the Cowboys' better-known players (let alone role-playing contributors), including one who's been entrenched in trade talks and one who was one of the best rookies last year, on the Cowboys, the team whose name you can't go 20 seconds without hearing on ESPN.

Go ahead, smart guy, next tell us how we're more talented than the Jets.

"uhh okay, um secondary is a push, um because we've got gamble and they've got revis...."

#138 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• LocationGalveston
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

http://mobile.derp.c...tewart-contract

Is a better read.

Great contract.

Love the doom and gloom in this thread.

#139 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

Oh great, good to know our resident oppressive franchise sycophant has checked into this thread.

How'd the last few days treat you since you got all butthurt the last time I owned you in a debate, pantherclaw?

#140 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• LocationGalveston
HUDDLER

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:36 PM

Lol at who got butthurt and owned

You're so cute.
  • CRA PIE'd this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users