Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catalyst

Week 3 @ N.Y. Jets

87 posts in this topic

Holy hell. Cromartie is 28 and has 12 children over 6 different states. Thats a lot of child support

Someone needs to remind him that condoms are WAY cheaper than child support.

Holy hell. Cromartie is 28 and has 12 children over 6 different states. Thats a lot of child support

Hard Knock of 2010 called.. they want their breaking news story back..

I present Wayne Hunter, RT, N.Y. Jets...

wayneisbad_medium.gif

Good lord, C.J. is going to destroy this guy. Sanchez might die.

I present Wayne Hunter, RT, N.Y. Jets...

wayneisbad_medium.gif

Good lord, C.J. is going to destroy this guy. Sanchez might die.

One of my boys is a Jets fan. He goes, "I don't know but 1 player on your defense. Beason." I went, "you will next week, Wayne Hunter is awful." He just shook his head and went "probably."

One of my boys is a Jets fan. He goes, "I don't know but 1 player on your defense. Beason." I went, "you will next week, Wayne Hunter is awful." He just shook his head and went "probably."

Wayne Hunter is 31 fuging years old?! I thought he was a rookie. Good lord, he has no business playing.

I feel bad for your friend.

Jets looked pretty sad last night. They will come out guns blazing against us. Rex will light a fire, hope our boys can match the intensity the Jets will have.

Wayne Hunter is 31 fuging years old?! I thought he was a rookie. Good lord, he has no business playing.

I can see why they traded for Otah. I thought he was bad. That dude is utter trash though.

I don't know how much the coaches are going to show for the next game but one would think Cam would be out a bit longer since this is the third game. Unless he gets a couple of TDs early. I hope most of the game will be between Cam and Anderson. I'm more nervous about Clausen because the Jets defense is slightly better than the Dolphins and Tim does stay in the game for two quarters.

Anyway, I hope the Panthers' team that showed up in the second game plays the Jets next Sunday and not the one that showed up for first game or else it will be a very long night.

I heard Hunter doesn't even have a shadow because his body doesn't block the light.

1 person likes this

The Jets haven't had an offensive TD yet this preseason. They're going to be desperate to get their offense on track. I suspect that they'll even game plan the first half to try and get some momentum going into the season. If we can stonewall Sanchez and their 1st team offense, it will be a good indication that our defense has turned the corner.