Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So the Jets haven't scored a TD this preseason..

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We have them next. If the starters keep them from scoring a TD, I'll be happy. 2nd and 3rd stringers scoring on each other doesn't concern me.

Last time we faced them in preseason play it was a low scoring game no?

Posted · Report post

Yeah I believe it was the 2-14 year, i think the score was 9-6 or something.. funny thing I dont think we had a passing TD the whole preseason that year....

Posted · Report post

they gotta score sometime. they're still a professional football team.

Posted · Report post

Yeah I believe it was the 2-14 year, i think the score was 9-6 or something.. funny thing I dont think we had a passing TD the whole preseason that year....

Wasn't that in the Clausen 'era'? I remember that preseason was horrible. No TD's at all and it was the worst season we've had in a while. Almost a precursor of the season.

Posted · Report post

I don't see how this surprises anyone.... Look at the QBs

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

they gotta score sometime. they're still a professional football team.

Doesn't mean it's gotta be this weekend though

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

This is an opportunity for not just our defense, but our football team to make a statement. Im looking forward to this game. We need to come out firing on all cylinders

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

National TV game, most starter play in preseason, should be fun. Cam on the big stage in NYC, hopefully he shines and our defense punks Timmy T.

Posted · Report post

Wasn't that in the Clausen 'era'? I remember that preseason was horrible. No TD's at all and it was the worst season we've had in a while. Almost a precursor of the season.

Well it was the Matt Moore era until he go that concussion vs the Giants wk 1 I believe, but that preseason was awful, I'm pretty sure we had no TD's at all, but my memory is not that good, but I 100% sure we had NO Passing TD's.

Posted · Report post

This game will be eaten alive by the media.

Posted · Report post

And to think they used to compare Newton and The Golden Calf of Bristol....

Posted · Report post

The Jets really don't have play makers. Other than Santonio Holmes... Meh. Stick Gamble on him. Dustin Keller? Blah. Their o-line is horrible. Our second stringers are better then their starters. I expect a 3-4 sacks this game.

The only concern is injuries and the Jets D. If our O can't move on their D. We have problems.

1 person likes this