Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SauceBoss

I've got madden already, got any questions?

146 posts in this topic

well I had a few things I was trying to avoid today.. I thank the skeptics for their due diligence in wasting their time on such a useless topic, in turn creating just enough entertainment for me to procrastinate and avoid other priorities...

1 person likes this

If i post a pic of me with the game, you'll say it's not me, because you find it impossible that someone could have the game before you do.

I'm 16 as you flame on an internet board for no reason. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Yeah I do have time to play and review games and write articles. The link goes to my site. I'm at work, so i don't have access to Madden at my house, right now, thanks to common sense. And I'm posting in the forum because i'm at work. Maybe creating the post at midnight, so people could post any questions they have, i could gather them all today, and answer them when I got home tonight.

Look bro, if u got it... Then post a pic of the game with a note underneath it saying.. "TCF owes me an apology" you do that, and I'll have respect for you and apologize.

Until then, I'm sure that you of all people here could see why I'm more than skeptical. At the same token you don't know me from Adam, and u don't owe me poo... So if u don't then that's cool too.

1 person likes this

I'm not sure what's worse. Someone trying to pull everyone's leg, or the people trying so hard to prove that such action has happened.

If i post a pic of me with the game, you'll say it's not me, because you find it impossible that someone could have the game before you do.

If you do as I requested, nobody will be able to question you in regards to this. I kind of hope that you are legit. I could care less about being wrong. I've just never met anyone who legitimately does this in real life or on the Internet.

How is the twitter and draft aspect of CC mode? And how is the infinity engine? Does it make a difference?

Moved to nerdvana... Nobody will ever find this thread now... Lol

1 person likes this

How is the twitter and draft aspect of CC mode? And how is the infinity engine? Does it make a difference?

haven't gotten to the draft aspect yet. i'm still in my preseason, which is annoying b/c the rosters mess up. They need to patch it. Infinity engine can be beautiful at times, others it looks ridiculous, especially post plays. It's all about the presentation. Infinity engine does make a difference. The twitter feature i thought going in was stupid, but its neat to see some random person make a comment on a move you did. Its not overwhelming, but it keeps you up with what's going on in the league. I hate the idea of twitter in general, but it works out pretty well in this game.

Convince me why I should purchase this game again for the first time in 3 years. I didn't even buy NCAA TY and it's one of my all time favorite games.

EA is sh1tty man. They push through incomplete games every year with minimal upgrades from the year before. I'm done with them.

Op: I got madden, any questions?

TCF:

penelope.jpg