Photo
- - - - -

I've got madden already, got any questions?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#121 SetfreexX

SetfreexX

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:48 PM

I just got Madden 20 to review! I've got good news and bad news! The good news is Cam is still around on Madden 20. The bad news is that John Fox is OC.

Oh... and is anyone else totally not buying that TCF and SetFreexX are two different posters?

My old account was Setfree1012, when the site switched to this new look I was locked out and created this account, if you can look it up you should be able to see I was a member then as far back as 08-09 I believe, at the latest 2010...

no, custom playbooks are still there. i'll verify later.

By the way 'Custom Playbooks' are not in CCM they did not make the cut as they re-wrote the games programming when they replaced, offline/superstar/online franchise with the singular all in one Connected Careers. If you go to OS you can search for confirmation, this has been common knowledge for two months.

Here's the link to save you some time. I think they're still in 'Play Now'

http://www.operation...adden-13-a.html

Looman stated that you will not be able to use custom playbooks in Connected Careers for Madden 13. He said he wanted to get it in this year but wants it to be perfect before it gets put back in.

Here's the link to the video where he said it. Scroll to the 9:15 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eu4xhPtM6js

Thoughts?

#122 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,714 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:08 AM

So anyways, the guy that allegedly has Madden never showed back up tonight after he said he was... Hasn't answered a single question that can't be found on open source... But yet everyone was giving me a hard time for calling BS on the guy.

Huddle prolems

the squeaky wheel gets the grease...

we are talking Madden.. if some sad sack truly wants to go around pretending he is reviewing M13 for attention, and you spend almost 10 pages trying to call him out, who do you think will receive the most flack from the huddle?

quit manufacturing your own huddle problems.. lol

#123 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,163 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:22 AM

How do you effectively run the triple option? What are the fuging buttons? 360. Thx.

#124 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,096 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

I see you guys are still moaning that i haven't actually posted a picture of me taking a dump. Just note that anything that you do outside of connected careers will not be brought over. I've never messed with custom playbooks, but the option is there for online and exhibition I guess. If you adjust sliders, options, or rosters before starting your connected career and save to your profile, it will not copy over to connected careers. In connected careers, you cannot adjust game speed threshold, penalties, or any sliders during one of your games. I got busy last night so proving myself to a football forum is the least of my priorities. I will solve tonight.

#125 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,096 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

In Connected Careers mode am I able to change my teams offensive and defensive scheme when I make a new coach? For instance, I would like to make the Panthers a West Coast Offense scheme and Base 3-4 Defense.

For this, yes. You can create your own scheme. You can use gameface as well.

#126 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,096 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

Will there be an option for me to turn off firing of a coach so I can keep playing as the same team throughout the coaches' career?

Yes you can turn the option off for coaching changes.

#127 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

anything new with franchise mode? I though M12 was pretty good in this regard

#128 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,096 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

I've got this on PS3. I also have the Vita copy which sucks. Add Feldman9000 if you have a ps3, you'll see me playing madden 13 between 10-1 tonight.

#129 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,096 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

anything new with franchise mode? I though M12 was pretty good in this regard

http://www.examiner....this-generation

Read my preview to find out. Franchise is completely overhauled as everything is tied into Connected Careers.

#130 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 14,714 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

just realized left trigger (xbox) allows you to tell the defense what to expect. run, run right, run left, pass, spread, etc... nice addition..

I still hate the drastic inconsistencies in the passing game..

and not being able to throw the ball just because the receiver isn't looking back at the QB is an atrocity to quarterbacking.. that's supposed to be more realistic? QBs never anticipate passes?

#131 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,096 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:43 PM

just realized left trigger (xbox) allows you to tell the defense what to expect. run, run right, run left, pass, spread, etc... nice addition..

I still hate the drastic inconsistencies in the passing game..

and not being able to throw the ball just because the receiver isn't looking back at the QB is an atrocity to quarterbacking.. that's supposed to be more realistic? QBs never anticipate passes?

I know in NCAA i could still do it and i think you can in this game. It just depends on the timing. Like if it's a curl route and they're not looking, if you time it right you can get it there when he sees the ball.

#132 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 14,714 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

I know in NCAA i could still do it and i think you can in this game. It just depends on the timing. Like if it's a curl route and they're not looking, if you time it right you can get it there when he sees the ball.

I have had instances where I can, but there are a dozen more where I can't throw the ball at all..

when a pass rusher is bearing down on my QB and my best receiver is 1 on 1 down the sideline, I shouldn't be forced to take a sack because EA wants to be edgy with some bullshit like my receiver wasn't looking back.. and when I can throw, they seem to think the receiver is more likely to drop the ball even with good timing..

I think they tried to get too cute last year, and despite a new engine, still have a lot of the same flaws or created new ones...

let me play football and quit fuging with the game...

#133 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,917 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

Two more questions: I hate the way the audible system and route changes I want to make are done. Is there any way to change the button layout for those shifts/audibles? And is there a way to flip a running play (i.e., have the run go right instead of left without flipping the formation).

#134 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 14,714 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

Two more questions: I hate the way the audible system and route changes I want to make are done. Is there any way to change the button layout for those shifts/audibles? And is there a way to flip a running play (i.e., have the run go right instead of left without flipping the formation).

yeah, seems I can't change the Counter to another direction like I always have... haven't tried with Dive plays, or was able and didn't think twice about it..

#135 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,096 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:11 PM

the audible system and hot routes, no you can't. as for flipping the running play, you can still do that on the fly with the old playmaker option by using the right stick without having to flip the play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.