Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We rank #116

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I always thought the reason the Panthers were featured in highlight reels on ESPN was because their unis are widely considered very appealing.

No we make highlight reels because Capt and Martin get torched all the time

Posted

You've got to be kidding me... We've got to have one the best uniforms in the NFL at least, but 116....

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think some of us are reacting out of anger but rather at the sheer irony that a guy who dresses like he's going to a Bon Iver concert has something to say about uniform design.

like for the Bon Iver line haha

Posted

When I tell people I'm a Panthers fan one of the 1st things I always hear is how much they like our uniforms.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL at the mad people. Our uniforms are average at best.

Ever since you moved to Yankee land you think you're so much better than your roots. *** it dude, just buy a The Golden Calf of Bristol jersey and bid farewell to us since we are so beneath you now.

Posted

I always thought the reason the Panthers were featured in highlight reels on ESPN was because their unis are widely considered very appealing.

so thats what it was. Everytime I seen a highlight of a dude shitting on us i kept asking why the hell is it always the panthers 10yj7uh.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

the Patriots stole our logo design and jersey style. /thread fug ESPN

Posted

because the bobcats current uni's are really really nice. their old ones were the worst in all of sports though

&Yeah, realll nice O.o

all the way up at....what.... #110??? Bobcats uni's aren't horrible.... but they need dramatic changes not just subtle changes here and there.

Maybe a good team?