#32 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,569 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

All black unis (inc. helmet)" would be cool as fug imo. That being said, our unis are fine, but our logo is cool as hell---the best in the NFL. We could put our logo on all white unis, and the logo would still set the muthafuga off.

#33 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,895 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:33 AM

seriously when aesthetic wizard paul lukas says some about taste it has to be true

Posted Image

OMFG. Did he find those dirty clothes in a dumpster, or at the Salvation Army? Ladies, would you give this guy the time of day? His clothes look nasty, the sleaves look like they might have once been white, but are now a dingy dirty tan color. His nasty cheap looking lumberjack flannel shirt belongs in the 90's more than our jerseys, but at least our jerseys don't look like they were pulled from the bottom of a Salvation Army clothes bin. This is the guy knocking our jerseys? What's he doing following football? I would think he'd be into Broadway musicals. Here's a tip, if you already look like a nerd, don't add to it with hipster nerd glasses. Makes you look like a d-bag.

#34 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,661 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:43 AM

LOL at the mad people. Our uniforms are average at best.

I don't think some of us are reacting out of anger but rather at the sheer irony that a guy who dresses like he's going to a Bon Iver concert has something to say about uniform design.

#35 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,895 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

seriously when aesthetic wizard paul lukas says some about taste it has to be true

Posted Image

God I can't get over this pic. What look is he going for here? The world's most runty lumberjack? And the dirty Green Bay long sleeve t-shirt. Good lord. I'd bet him $100 that he can't lift an axe. Why wear a cap inside? Oh right his hair looks horrible.

#36 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,522 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:11 AM

this is a joke. fans of other teams ALWAYS tell me that the panthers have sick uni's

Hahaha I dunno what fans you're talking to (Browns? Seahawks?)

But most friends/strangers that aren't Panther fans tell me our uniform/colors are awful.

I like ours, but there are better, and worse...29th is still low...and #116 is incredibly low! But hey the Bobcats are at least at #109! ; )

But this is silly... the LA Kings, Dallas Stars and even Brooklyn Nets have great uniforms and are all at the bottom... so I dunno... my Leafs better be wayyyy up there!!

#37 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,629 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

I always thought the reason the Panthers were featured in highlight reels on ESPN was because their unis are widely considered very appealing.

No we make highlight reels because Capt and Martin get torched all the time

#38 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,326 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

You've got to be kidding me... We've got to have one the best uniforms in the NFL at least, but 116....

#39 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

I don't think some of us are reacting out of anger but rather at the sheer irony that a guy who dresses like he's going to a Bon Iver concert has something to say about uniform design.

like for the Bon Iver line haha

#40 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

When I tell people I'm a Panthers fan one of the 1st things I always hear is how much they like our uniforms.

#41 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,504 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

LOL at the mad people. Our uniforms are average at best.

Ever since you moved to Yankee land you think you're so much better than your roots. *** it dude, just buy a The Golden Calf of Bristol jersey and bid farewell to us since we are so beneath you now.

#42 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

I always thought the reason the Panthers were featured in highlight reels on ESPN was because their unis are widely considered very appealing.

so thats what it was. Everytime I seen a highlight of a dude shitting on us i kept asking why the hell is it always the panthers Posted Image

#43 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,504 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

the Patriots stole our logo design and jersey style. /thread fug ESPN

#44 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,522 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

because the bobcats current uni's are really really nice. their old ones were the worst in all of sports though

&Yeah, realll nice O.o

all the way up at....what.... #110??? Bobcats uni's aren't horrible.... but they need dramatic changes not just subtle changes here and there.

Maybe a good team?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com