Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Freeman to VJax looked pretty good.. but RG davin joseph was carted off with a leg injury it looked serious and also gerald mccoy went down looked ACL related to me.. If they lose both of them for any significant amount of time that just helps us even more.

Posted

So did Clayborn, good sir.

Posted

hooray?

meh

Posted

Are you watching the same game I saw? Freeman looked terrible after that first drive. It was just a terrible game all around, the Pats sucks, the Bucs sucked, this was just a preseason fartfest.

Posted

So did Clayborn, good sir.

I was just about to add him as well.. nice job beating me to the punch lol

And it's never to early to know what's going on against our oppening opponent, especially when it is vital we get off to a good start. IF and that is an IF, they are without mccoy, clayborn to go along with bowers out. their defensive front will be very weak. and losing joseph is a big blow to them on the offensive side because hes an above average guard and they want to ground and pound with doug martin.

Just saying it doesn't hurt to have a little help to get the season off to the right start

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you watching the same game I saw? Freeman looked terrible after that first drive. It was just a terrible game all around, the Pats sucks, the Bucs sucked, this was just a preseason fartfest.

I only watched the first drive lol.. stopped watching when mark barron caught the tipped pass for a pick six man.. but glad to hear the bucs really turned it around lol

Posted

Ouch poor bucs. Oh well that's preseason for ya risking your players

Posted

fug the Bucs is the ass.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, the Bucs is the ass. I like that for some reason.

1 person likes this

Posted

we will week 1

1 person likes this

Posted

I like farting

1 person likes this