Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seyi Ajirotutu

71 posts in this topic

Posted

He has looked like butt toots this preseason.

1 person likes this

Posted

So, people who like Seyi want him to do what Murphy has been doing?

I don't really hear much about him flashing potential or mentioned by other players so I don't have high hopes. I will give him the fact that he is in his third year so he's still young.

Posted

I rather give Jared Green a chance or any other WR instead of Tutu.

Posted

One last thing. Smitty, Lafell, Murphy, Gettis, and Adams have a spot. That leaves one, maybe two spots. Maybe we focus more on those last few spots than anything else this Sun.

... did you forget pilares? bc he isn't going anywhere.

Posted

... did you forget pilares? bc he isn't going anywhere.

No, I did not forget him. Unfortunately. JK. Outside of a couple of good KO returns I am not really impressed. I have heard some good things out of camp. Moving him around and all.

He may be our KR, and even catch a few balls. I just am not as excited about him as other folks. It is his third year, so he probably is safe. I just wish .... if he had it to show, someone would have seen it.

Posted

It is his third year, so he probably is safe. I just wish .... if he had it to show, someone would have seen it.

It's just his 2nd year. Last year as a rookie, he won the KR job, including taking one for 6. He plays a key role on ST's. He's caught everything thrown to him so far this preseason, including a nice slant in the last game for 30+ yards.

Is that not a good enough first year performance for a 5th round pick?

Posted

It's just his 2nd year. Last year as a rookie, he won the KR job, including taking one for 6. He plays a key role on ST's. He's caught everything thrown to him so far this preseason, including a nice slant in the last game for 30+ yards.

Is that not a good enough first year performance for a 5th round pick?

Slow down there just a little. I know I am getting tired so I may be slipping. But I thought he was a third year player.

Then hellz yeah keep the little bugger. Maybe he can take another step forward this year and put me in his rear view mirror.

Posted

More interested in seeing Pilares with the starters than Tutu.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll take a pass on Tutu. I don't see what some of you see in him. Yea he can get open for the most part, but he can't make a play on the ball, he has no YAC ability, drops to many passes, and makes mental mistakes.

Posted

I can count on one hand the number of times he was on the field for the Panthers after coming here last year.

Then you must have a poo ton of fingers because he played in 10 games last season with only 1 reception of 4 yards to show for it.

Posted

Dude is wack

Posted

Then you must have a poo ton of fingers because he played in 10 games last season with only 1 reception of 4 yards to show for it.

The point remains the same, literal fool.

Just because you stepped on the field for one or two plays doesn't mean you "played" enough to make a good comparison. Besides, I'm sure some of those "appearances" were on Special Teams, not time spent at WR.