195 replies to this topic

#106 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

i agree he is done at WR but Jimmy clausen is more urgent imo....I'd rather edwards be 3rd QB or practice squad. Jimmy is scared to throw deep. screen passes and all that eating dirt is useless...more useless than edwards. at least when edwards throws, there is slight excitement. with jimmy, it seems like david carr 2.0. smh

I wouldn't mind if we kept AE as the 7TH WR IF we cut Jimmy. But, that's the only way I'd want to keep him. That way he only sees the field in an emergency situation.

Btw, he can't be placed on the practice squad. He's seen to much time on the field.

#107 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,813 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:27 PM

we don't need any crazy people on this team.

We have a whole coaching staff that is crazy if they think pickles can replace anyone in this system. Also young would not even dress for most games. I'm just saying I like the idea better than another pickles era.

#108 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:30 PM

Well since AE definitely isn't going to make the team, we're going to Tampa with: Smith, Lafell, Murphy, Pilares at wr.

Since AE definitely isn't going to make the team, Jimmy Clausen will be dressed out just in case Cam has the $hits and DA got lost on his way to the stadium.

Since AE won't be playing for the Panthers this year, Andre Neblett can take up his spot for the first 4 weeks of the year from his couch.

Since AE won't make it, Richie Brockel will and be used as our much needed 5th tight end/full back.

#109 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

Let's see..A quarterback that can't throw. Has been devicive in the fanbase. Has kooky zealot fans that are oblivious to logic and people that hate him with a passion, despite him being a really good guy by all accounts.....
This seems strangely familiar to me.

#110 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

I didn't say anything about App State, that's your school man...you can't quit bringing it up.

Add another name to the list of App fans I've taught a lesson to in this thread.

Y'all will get the hang of this internet thing eventually. Valiant effort.

#111 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

MrT., you haven't taught anybody a lessen. If anything you've just proven to everyone that you're kinda a weirdo.

#112 MuchAdoAboutNewton

MuchAdoAboutNewton

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationNorth Cakalack

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Add another name to the list of App fans I've taught a lesson to in this thread.

Y'all will get the hang of this internet thing eventually. Valiant effort.

Add another school to the list that Mr. Touchdown is a fan of that he didn't attend: Appalachian State. Dude just can't help but discuss ASU at every opportunity.

As to your so-called "lesson," obviously Norman and Tolbert are on the team and contributing. We all know what Tolbert brings to the team, and I have high hopes for Norman. It's unfortunate that it looks like it's not going to work out for AE, I always root for the guys on the Panthers to be successful because I want the Panthers to be as successful as possible. But, the Panthers have to take the best 53 guys they can get into each game--and they should. I suspect AE will be cut Friday, and I wish him the best.

#113 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:33 PM

...why is that mouth breather still on this team?

inb4appstatehater.

Don't care for app state, just want all the dead weight off the team already.

Why would you start this thread? Not enough hate in your life?

Pitiful - why dont you go back to whatever troll board you came from before appearing here last year.

#114 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 4,827 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

Add another school to the list that Mr. Touchdown is a fan of that he didn't attend: Appalachian State. Dude just can't help but discuss ASU at every opportunity.

As to your so-called "lesson," obviously Norman and Tolbert are on the team and contributing. We all know what Tolbert brings to the team, and I have high hopes for Norman. It's unfortunate that it looks like it's not going to work out for AE, I always root for the guys on the Panthers to be successful because I want the Panthers to be as successful as possible. But, the Panthers have to take the best 53 guys they can get into each game--and they should. I suspect AE will be cut Friday, and I wish him the best.

Your screen name was the name of my fantasy football team last year.

#115 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

so if u like armanti u must be an app state fan/alum? maybe i can go on a comedy tour using that. what are some other u must be an app state fan/alum?

#116 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

what are some other u must be an app state fan/alum?

Fat girls, hipsters who smoke weed all day, people who wear north face jackets and think they are now qualified to teach a snowboarding class, and most importantly receiving a degree that will only get you a job working at a campground.

#117 ckroush

ckroush

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

Posted Image

#118 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,699 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

Fat girls, hipsters who smoke weed all day, people who wear north face jackets and think they are now qualified to teach a snowboarding class, and most importantly receiving a degree that will only get you a job working at a campground.

Hahahaaaaaaa! Now that's funny!

#119 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

ECU lol

I cringe at the employment outlook for you guys

#120 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

I dont typically associate hipsters as people who smoke weed all day. I live near an abundance of hipsters, and none of them would classify themselves as such.

If what you say is true, App State has changed a lot since I used to party there(at least the fat girl thing), but I think you are exaggerating a bunch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com