Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Total Access

37 posts in this topic

Posted

So I had NFL total access on in the background and caught the end of their conversation about our team. Basically, we dont have enough weapons on our team to go far this season with just Cam and Smith. I looked for video on NFL.com but nothing yet.

Posted

So I had NFL total access on in the background and caught the end of their conversation about our team. Basically, we dont have enough weapons on our team to go far this season with just Cam and Smith. I looked for video on NFL.com but nothing yet.

Thanks for sharing but fug those motherfugers.

Posted

"The Giants dont have enough weapons outside of Eli Manning and Hakeem Nicks to do anything this season" -said no one ever.

Yet same logic applies to us.

Posted

That's because you can't spell Eli without elite!

Posted

I heard it. One of the guys said - "well, they have runningbacks."

Posted

It was a debate piece between Steve Wyche and some other dude. Wyche said we don't have enough, in comparison to Atlanta having Roddy/Julio and Saints* Graham/Colston. The other guy said Cam and Smitty's greatness makes up for the fact that we don't have a proven #2 WR.

Posted

0 weapons, our defense is gonna be just as bad as last year even though we have Beason, Davis, and Edwards back. Panthers will only win 6 games again. Bob Griffin and the Skins will have a better season then us. All this is common sense, come on guys we all know this.

Posted

Cam, Smith, LaFell, Murphy, Gettis, Olsen, Barnidge, Williams, Stewart, and Tolbert.

Yeah, we don't have enough weapons.

Posted

In all fairness they don't know who LaFell, Murphy, Gettis, or Barnidge are. Olsen hasn't produced the numbers he is capable of yet. But not accounting for our running game, when discussing our "weapons", is just stupid

Posted

In all fairness they don't know who LaFell, Murphy, Gettis, or Barnidge are. Olsen hasn't produced the numbers he is capable of yet. But not accounting for our running game, when discussing our "weapons", is just stupid

I've heard other analysts bring up Olsen and Lafell many times. Some talk out of their ass without doing any type of research. Something tells me they would have brought up Olsen if he was still on the bears when discussing their team.

Double-standard.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well if we really don't have enough weapons, I'll be happy to settle for another good draft pick and get a dangerous receiver.

Posted

I've heard other analysts bring up Olsen and Lafell many times. Some talk out of their ass without doing any type of research. Something tells me they would have brought up Olsen if he was still on the bears when discussing their team.

Double-standard.

The beauty of it is that talk doesn't matter and luckily they play these games to find out who truly is a weapon or not.

Ps. Olsen was not considered much in Chicago either.