Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Madden 13 blows 2/10 would not play

118 posts in this topic

These two seem to like it...

madden-23.jpg?w=919&h=613

2 people like this

Two things really annoyed me, Silatolu having an animal in his helmet and career mode. Played as Cam and during the first practice I noticed that the GM had signed Cedric Benson. So basically a backfield of Williams, Stewart, Benson and Tolbert.

That was another thing... I was playing as a RB in career mode and without updating me on it, apparently we signed Ryan Grant, Amendola (the WR from the Rams), Cut LaFell, Traded for Issac Redman and then cut him after two preseason games... WTF?

WTF.... If you change your playbook (add plays or take out) it messes up your kick off return again this year(same as last year), you only have one play to pick from did madden ppl not fix this bug?!?!? Now if people see you have your own playbook they can just onside kick couse you cant stop it.. wow..

On a side note yea you hold down the hike button to give it to your 1st back on the triple option and other options. I cant get the triple options to work in a real game but the read option works really good if you know how to use it.

The ref is still turned the wrong way when you get a flag (just like in the demo) witch I think is funny seeing the back of his head as he tells you what the flag is for, but if you can over look the things like the wrong unis for the Panthers and lil stuff like that ill give this game a 6/10 just really hope they patch up all the bugs and fix the tackling.

One good thing they got the OLBs on the right side this game the last two Maddens they would put the players on the wrong side, see they trying...lol

Worst thing is they gutted offline franchise. No NCAA draft classes, no custom rosters in career mode, and no player editing in connected career mode. Glad I didn't buy my copy. Xbox modding FTW.

wtf is with the ratings in connected careers? lafell goes down to a 71 and armanti is the #2 guy, josh vaughn goes to the #2 back and dwill loses a bunch of points...

Traded it back in for store credit.

Just finished my second game online. Granted a guy mercy at 59-20. I did nothing but the triple option the 2nd half and racked up over 250 rushing yards lol. I love this game so far. Oh yeah and I had 8 interceptions in the 2nd half. No more DB's dropping easy picks.

Just got home and played it. Do not like. It fuging blows ass. How much can I get for it at GameStop? Like 30 bucks if that? fug.

Crap send it my way..

Wish that was my city but we know Gamestop would just reseal it and sell it as new.

Also Cat...like that you gave it a chance...the patch that EA was sending out in a week hasnt even come out.

Preordered it online but I'm going to try to return it to walmart once it gets here. I'll buy Madden 12 for cheap instead.

GameStop offered me 20 cash for it lol. Took 64 on a gift card instead.

lol madden. You guys still play that crap game? That's what happens when the competition is bought and the NFL goes to bed with EA. EA in general is a good company but they churn out this poo every year, they put no effort into it at all because they know that you will but their poo. Even if it is that, poo.

It's a monopoly that needs to be stopped. I'm glad I stopped playing madden years ago.