#61 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

In honor of Cam not playing tonight I present to you, my first and only win in Madden 13.

Made me smile.

When you go 10-42 perma, holla at a player.

#62 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:17 PM

How do you save it as something different? When I go to save it just gives me the option to save "All", "Profile", or "Career". If I already have a career going as a coach, how can I save a career as a player when they don't give me the option to "save as" something other than "career"?

Another issue I have with this game is that to get the most out of the points system, you basically have to practice. And when I choose to practice "offense" for 1000 pts. I have to play offense and defense. Why should I have to play defense if I just chose to practice offense. Same goes for practicing "defense"...you still have to play offense. Ridiculous.

Under the More tab at the top click "My Career" then "Save Cy Career"

#63 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,878 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:42 PM

i played my friends copy today.....it blows hard, and I am not a picky video game guy at all. The new 'physics engine' just means that if your player touches on of his own men, he is going to immediately fall or be stuck to his back.

#64 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

Personally I love Madden 13... Game runs much more smooth. I got it at the midnight release & haven't stopped playing it.

#65 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,925 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

People take it far too seriously...

Like you.

#66 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

Its a good one..just way too busy to find basic function this season.

It took a little time to get the running down but you have to play it to learn the physics..you will adjust to it.

Last season had 300 yrd rushing ames as a norm.

#67 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,152 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

Is it just me, or is it way too easy? I went undefeated on All-Madden and was only challenged in a game where I threw 4 picks. Running the ball is harder, but my goodness I get 10 sacks a game and force at least 3 turnovers. With OUR defense.

#68 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

This guy^

#69 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

Who plays against the cpu?

#70 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

Who plays against the cpu?

I do unless I know the person I'm playing against. I hate the crap that goes on online.

#71 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

am i the only one who cant pass for poo? it takes like 4 seconds for a play to develop but i only had 2 to throw. It seems like the panthers oline is made out of tin foil.

#72 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,565 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

Two things really annoyed me, Silatolu having an animal in his helmet and career mode. Played as Cam and during the first practice I noticed that the GM had signed Cedric Benson. So basically a backfield of Williams, Stewart, Benson and Tolbert.

\

Sounds like they got the Panthers FO down to a T

#73 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,152 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

This guy^

If you thought I was bragging or something about a video game, well, that's just sad. All Madden used to kick my ass in years past, but this year its easy as poo. Just seeing if anyone had the same issue.

Potentially even worse however, you "this guy'ing" someone about a video game.

#74 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,812 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Career/coach mode is really confusing. The stats of everyone changes once in that mode. Like D-Lo drops to worse ratings than Josh Vaughan, and Armanti gets raised to the #2 receiver...

And I've been trying out different positions on career mode, and it ALWAYS auto signs Cedrick Benson, Ryan Grant, Isaac Redman, or two of the above.

#75 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,140 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:16 PM

Career/coach mode is really confusing. The stats of everyone changes once in that mode. Like D-Lo drops to worse ratings than Josh Vaughan, and Armanti gets raised to the #2 receiver...

And I've been trying out different positions on career mode, and it ALWAYS auto signs Cedrick Benson, Ryan Grant, Isaac Redman, or two of the above.

I'm holding off on franchise mode till the next update. Tried playing player career mode as a WR and who would have guessed, we signed Grant and Redman at RB and James Farrior at MLB. I'm hoping they adjust the GM tendencies, this is the first Madden I've bought in years and love the gameplay, just not the franchise mode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com