Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You're Welcome RGIII

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know where KT and TRD have been lately (and frankly IDFC), but Grits is hands down the worst poster on this board. He makes those two look like George Washington Carver and Albert Einstein.

Grits,

You are an immature, pathetic old man with nothing better to do than try and rile up a fan base you're obviously jealous of on the internet. Everyone laughs at you. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. You've said you have a daughter. You better reassess the amount of time you waste here because she needs a daddy. Not a 50 year old forum troll.

You know what happens to girls with daddy issues, don't ya?

Grow up.

2 people like this

Posted

yeah its funny

after him and luck have a decent game everyone talks about how they have great futures

then i read them say Cam hasn't proven **** in the league besides 1 fluke year and is about to have a massive drop off. people really hate him

Really? The coverage I’ve seen on Cam this year has been pretty positive…even a little homerish at times lol. The questions I’ve seen being raised were the standard “will he have a sophomore slump” but you hear that with every second year QB.

Posted

I don't know where KT and TRD have been lately (and frankly IDFC), but Grits is hands down the worst poster on this board. He makes those two look like George Washington Carver and Albert Einstein.

Grits,

You are an immature, pathetic old man with nothing better to do than try and rile up a fan base you're obviously jealous of on the internet. Everyone laughs at you. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. You've said you have a daughter. You better reassess the amount of time you waste here because she needs a daddy. Not a 50 year old forum troll.

Grow up.

gucci-mane-arrested-again-500-300x337.jpg

Posted

Grits,

Grow up.

Hows that TO prediction working out for you?

KT TRD are by far better posters than you. (and i for that matter)

Lets not bring my family into this because i school you time after time. Only a loser stoops so low.

Posted

i'm guessing that you do, since you keep posting in this thread. grits suck, btw.

It was aimed at post 17.

Posted

he's big cause hes in the nfc east u dweeb.

if anything happens in the nfc east ure gonna hear about it for 3 weeks

Posted

Shut the fug up seriously. This is Panthers only. If it isn't stats, articles, trades, cuts, acquisitions or a topic regarding the Panthers then I don't give a fug.

You're also dangerously close to replacing fug as my most hated member.

I love you

Posted

Howany top40 defenses did RG3 face LY?

The answer will surprise u.

If you are talking NCAA top 40 defenses, the answer is one.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you are talking NCAA top 40 defenses, the answer is one.

Yup - look @ the level of competition regarding the games he lost last year, too.

I have nothing against RG3 except that he looks like a crack baby and he wears socks purchased on the women's wing of express. With that being said he has NOBODY in the backfield, a HC who is running out of time in the NFL, and an offensive line that may get him killed by week 9.

A lot on his plate. He would have been better off in Seattle, Cleveland, or maybe Dallas. I wish him well.

1 person likes this

Posted

LMFAO!  yeah because no other rookie quarterback has started before Cam (Dalton).  And i thought you knew a thing or two about football.

Hey dumbass, when's the last time five rookies started at QB in a season? Eat poo and die.

Posted

CamCleared_LSUFreek.gif
2 people like this

Posted

Hey dumbass, when's the last time five rookies started at QB in a season? Eat poo and die.

Has nothing to do with Cam starting or leading the way lol. Its and indication on just how bad the over all talent is at quarterback around the NFL.