Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Much Playing Time Will Clausen Get?

40 posts in this topic

Posted

The answer is 'Too Long'...no matter if it's 2 minutes or the whole game. He sucks.

Why did they decide to keep him instead of developing a young QB who plays a style similar to Cam's?

Clausen has shown all the tools he has & it is a waste to have him in there...he does not allow the coaches to adequately assess the WRs & further, it hurts our OL play & runnoing game, b/c the other team can stack the box. Clausen does not strike fear into any DC.

I really hope he gets cut. Carry only 2 QBs or sign a rook (or even a vet) once final cuts are made.

2 people like this

Posted

Jimmy's problem is he spends way too much time staring at the tight ends during the game

Posted

I'd rather they let Anderson play the whole half so that we can actually see our receivers get some catchable balls thrown their way.

That is a good point. I just don't want Anderson hurt.

What they do with Pickles........Pulp Fiction and the word "Medieval" come to mind, and I just don't give a fug.

Posted

That's some funny poo right there. A 2nd!!

Please God tell me you were joking.

He was making fun of AZ trading a 2nd for Kolb...

Posted

That is a good point. I just don't want Anderson hurt.

What they do with Pickles.......Pulp Fiction and the word "Medieval" come to mind, and I just don't give a fug.

Now I have Misirlou stuck in my head. They should play that song everytime Clausen is running away for his life. would be hilarious.

Posted

Now I have Misirlou stuck in my head. They should play that song everytime Clausen is running away for his life. would be hilarious.

F-ING A!!

I farted I laughed so hard on that one.

I will never look at the Jimmy the same again.

I usually think of Misirlou when the wife is getting in the bathtub or as I approach any public urinal.

Dammit, now I gotta geta a new song for my Jimeh. :(

Posted

This would be better...adding the lyrics: Question? Why is it everytime we think we've seen the last of Pickles he shows up again.

Posted

e8tsee.jpg

Posted

The answer is 'Too Long'...no matter if it's 2 minutes or the whole game. He sucks.

Why did they decide to keep him instead of developing a young QB who plays a style similar to Cam's?

Clausen has shown all the tools he has & it is a waste to have him in there...he does not allow the coaches to adequately assess the WRs & further, it hurts our OL play & runnoing game, b/c the other team can stack the box. Clausen does not strike fear into any DC.

I really hope he gets cut. Carry only 2 QBs or sign a rook (or even a vet) once final cuts are made.

I agree with each and every one of your points.

It just amazes me. I watch every game (preseason, regular season, doesn't matter) multiple times. No matter how hard I try, Jimmy is just unwatchable. He comes on, and I turn the game off. It's just that bad.

This guy has no reason to be on an NFL roster. Why he has stuck this long is beyond me. Sign a guy to the practice squad to run the scout team at practice, and there is no need for a 3rd QB. When the day arrives that we find a young guy to develop longer term, fine, then carry 3. But that certainly isn't Clausen.

2 people like this

Posted

i'm going to be optimistic and say jimmy will have a great game. I'm being serious

Posted

That's some funny poo right there. A 2nd!!

Please God tell me you were joking.

Sarcasm you dumb@$$!!!!! 2nd, Kolb? Remember? Gah damn some people are slow.

Posted

I feel like they should just start Armanti at QB and let him play all night

1 person likes this