#1 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:21 AM

I will be taking a bit of leave with my wife, and we are looking for some lower bowl level tickets to the
Sep 16th game vs Saints*****
Or
Sep 20th game vs Giants

I've never been to a game in Person, and this may be my last chance before I get stationed in Alaska. I'm looking online as we speak, but I'm hoping for a deal. Maybe somebody here knows a corporate type person who could care less about going to a game and might be willing to part with them in order to help someone go to their first game. Last year was my first year I actually wasn't deployed during football season, and now Im stationed in FL... My window is closing much faster than I thought it would.

My birthday is the 14th, so I'm trying to really make this happen. Please respond here or PM me. From there we can exchange phone #'s and email addresses.

Really hoping someone sees this. If/when I get tickets I would really love to attend a Huddle Tailgate... I've read enough about them. I want to live the experience now.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.