Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigdog10

ATS: Week One

18 posts in this topic

ATS=Against the Spread

I'm planning on doing this on a weekly basis.

Pretty simple: pick three lines from the NFL and keep up with your results.

Here's mine:

Houston -11 over Miami

New York Giants -4 over Dallas

Carolina -2.5 over Tampa

Post your own.

Dang those are some good picks. I hate to copy yours. I think the Giants roll over the Cowboys I also love Houston big over Miami.

Washington +9 over the Saints**. Washington is 2-0 on opening day with Shanahan as coach, plus Shanahan is 14 - 4 on season openers. That leads the NFL among coaches. Redskins Saints** games are usually very close with Washington having an 8-5 record in New Oleans.

I'll take the points.

I think the Bills beat the Jets. I think the line is Jets -3. I have a feeling the Bills win by a TD or more.

And my 3 pick will be Houston big over Miami, by at least 2 touchdowns

1 person likes this

Like the Bills pick.

New Orleans scares me though. I think they have something to prove and that dome will be crazy.

I could see them getting a 2 TD lead quick and just pouring it on (could be a welcome to the NFL game for RG3)

I'll go with the bills to win straight up

Vikings -3.5 over jaguars

Eagles -8 over the browns

Bonus upset pick: chiefs to beat falcons straight up

Bonus upset pick: chiefs to beat falcons straight up.

I went back and forth on this one. Just couldn't commit to either one. I like KC at home but i think Ryan and the Falcons are the better over all team.

Dang those are some good picks. I hate to copy yours. I think the Giants roll over the Cowboys I also love Houston big over Miami.

Washington -9 over the Saints**. Washington is 2-0 on opening day with Shanahan as coach, plus Shanahan is 14 - 4 on season openers. That leads the NFL among coaches. Redskins Saints** games are usually very close with Washington having an 8-5 record in New Oleans.

I'll take the points.

I think the Bills beat the Jets. I think the line is Jets -3. I have a feeling the Bills win by a TD or more.

And my 3 pick will be Houston big over Miami, by at least 2 touchdowns

Deadskins are -9 @ Taints?

Deadskins are -9 @ Taints?

I swear it was 9 yesterday when i checked and now its moved to 7.5..

It should read Redskins +7.5 or +9 since they are underdogs is what he's saying.

It should read Redskins +7.5 or +9 since they are underdogs is what he's saying.

Yeah, dang, sorry