• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,773 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

"for realz?"??? I usually dont repond to "nobodys" but I couldn't resist the irony. Well plaid.

Weren't a lot of Nirvana fans and lumberjacks well plaid?

#32 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

blah, blah, blah... i couldnt hear you with cams balls in your mouth. When you have some original some content come back, other wise, fug off cat fan.

... Of course you couldn't hear me dear boy, this is a message board... you're supposed to read it. Florida school system fail one.

Come back when I have "some original some content"? Florida school system fail two

Otherwise split into two words? [Florida school system fail three[/i]

... Has anyone coined the term "Buctard" yet?

#33 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

Just some of the worst trolling I've ever witnessed LOL...

When are we actually going to play a team with real fans and have some good smack talk?

#34 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,773 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:48 AM

In years past, the bears had some amusing trolls

#35 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,760 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

Saints* in week 2. they'll be out in full force, with all the poo we talked about them

#36 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

Great game by Cam right? LOL

#37 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:06 PM

Cam made some mistakes but he was expected to do more than Freeman. A punt block and a slow start resulted in a more of a load on Cam's shoulders.

Nice 138 yd game from freeman though. Might have to put him on my fantasy team.

#38 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,868 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Great game by Cam right? LOL

Meh we sucked ass as a team. From coaching to play making, we laid an egg. Savor the flavor you stupid fuging pirate.

#39 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:49 PM

Cam made some mistakes but he was expected to do more than Freeman. A punt block and a slow start resulted in a more of a load on Cam's shoulders.

Nice 138 yd game from freeman though. Might have to put him on my fantasy team.

That's the reason why many Panty fans are so delusional. Even after being whipped and outdone in all three phases of the game (Offense, Defense & Special teams), you feel you are the superior team because Cam put up 300 desperation passing yards in a losing effort...

:lol:

#40 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

That's the reason why many Panty fans are so delusional. Even after being whipped and outdone in all three phases of the game (Offense, Defense & Special teams), you feel you are the superior team because Cam put up 300 desperation passing yards in a losing effort...

Don't be mad that Cam Newton is everything you guy's thought you were getting with Freeman.

We are the better team, we shot ourselves in the foot countless times and our coach did not prepare us well enough.

Hat's off to you guy's, but if that is your teams best effort, then I feel bad for what we're going to do to you guys in Carolina haha...

#41 Greg Schiano

Greg Schiano

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:34 PM

Don't be mad that Cam Newton is everything you guy's thought you were getting with Freeman.

We are the better team, we shot ourselves in the foot countless times and our coach did not prepare us well enough.

Hat's off to you guy's, but if that is your teams best effort, then I feel bad for what we're going to do to you guys in Carolina haha...

Yup. That was our best effort. So expect that in week 11. We're going to call the same plays as well. We have a playbook from Tecmo Super Bowl. Found it myself.

#42 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Delusional thinking...

Bucs O vs Panthers D ---- Bucs (16 - 10)

Panthers O vs Bucs D ---- Bucs

Panthers Special Teams vs Bucs ST ---- Bucs

If you've been beat in all three phases of the game, how are you the better team? Because of 300 junk passing yards made in desperation? You were the better team LAST YEAR.

*In grandpa voice*: "Geez, leave the past behind son, let it go..." :(

#43 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

Delusional thinking...

Bucs O vs Panthers D ---- Bucs (16 - 10)

Panthers O vs Bucs D ---- Bucs

Panthers Special Teams vs Bucs ST ---- Bucs

If you've been beat in all three phases of the game, how are you the better team? Because of 300 junk passing yards made in desperation? You were the better team LAST YEAR.

*In grandpa voice*: "Geez, leave the past behind son, let it go..." :(

You're getting way too excited over a sloppy 6 point victory in week one. You'll be at the bottom of the south just like last season. A lot of things will happen that you don't expect over the next 15 weeks, rookie.

#44 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

why are the buc fuctards still here?

#45 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

You're getting way too excited over a sloppy 6 point victory in week one. You'll be at the bottom of the south just like last season. A lot of things will happen that you don't expect over the next 15 weeks, rookie.

Nah, I'm just a janitor: Here to clean up all the remaining delusional Pansy fans who wrote the Bucs off as an automatic win; AND still think that the Bucs will be the cellar dwellers of the division. The game Sunday has awakened most Carolina fans (the realistic ones). But judging by your statements, I still have a lot of work to do.

"Now what did I do with that dad-gum broom? I know it's around here somewhere..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.