Classic trap game

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#91 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

What's dude being black have to do with anything? "We had the big black qb". That's some of the most goddamn plantation-esque poo that I have ever heard. Maybe we can mate them here with that there Beyonce or Serena Williams then we will have more them there Big black ones running all around for generations?

Also Mike Williams and Regis were not really big play WR's, I think the league would describe them as kind of "meh". Also Louis Murphy would be jacking off about going against Eric Wright and Ronde, but he can't get his dick up. I am sure he will score a touchdown though.

Don't even compare Louis Murphy to MW.........MW has almost triple the amount of TDs, Double the amount of yards than Murhphy........The true embarrassment is that MW has achieved these stats in 2 years while Murhphy can't even lick MW's Ball sack 4 in years.....

Not to mention MW has actually been a true #1, you know the guy that actually has to face the other teams best corner....

I'm sure Louis Murhphy is the best WR that Eric Wright has faced, you got me there.

#92 coxc63

coxc63

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

You would think. But after reading the propoganda around here, why even play the game.

This is a trap game because everyone from vegas to phillyB thinks the panthers win convincingly.

And we all know phillyB is too busy with a cam gatorade bottle in one hand and sand paper in the other to know what he's talking about.

Phillyb knows what's best bro, the torture from the sandpaper is a lot more enjoyable than the rash your girlfriend left after being plowed by a fan of a real franchise

#93 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

We can question all the bucs weaknesses too....

#94 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:49 AM

Don't even compare Louis Murphy to MW.........MW has almost triple the amount of TDs, Double the amount of yards than Murhphy........The true embarrassment is that MW has achieved these stats in 2 years while Murhphy can't even lick MW's Ball sack 4 in years.....

Not to mention MW has actually been a true #1, you know the guy that actually has to face the other teams best corner....

I will make sure I update the game thread so you can read how your "superstar" wide receiver is doing. SInce,....you know.....Bucs fans won't be attending or watching the game.

#95 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

I will make sure I update the game thread so you can read how your "superstar" wide receiver is doing. SInce,....you know.....Bucs fans won't be attending or watching the game.

Never said he was a superstar by any means......I was just stating the fact that one shouldn't try to compare poo to an actual productive WR........

#96 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

Just read the OP, and let me say this about "a QB in the pocket being more effective than a QB on the run". Ask the Bears how that went last season as Cam threw a 50 yard bomb, on the run...while fuging jumping and throwing across his body....against tight coverage...

While I admire your fan-dom and your loyalty as a fan to your team, I laugh at your unrealistic attitude. The Bucs D is back? They haven't TRULY been a tremendous force since the Super Bowl season. If you're going to say they're back to THAT after ONE offseason, you've lost it. Our defense is by no means spectacular, but it is better than yours (at least, from what I can tell right now). That may change this season. Hell, that may change after Sunday when we can actually see a full game. But, until then, take it easy. And Ronde Barber? Last time I checked, he ends up embarrassed at least once each time we play you guys. Good player, sure, but he's not going to be much as far as impacting the way our offense runs.

The ONLY thing that I am TRULY worried about is Vincent Jackson. He's good. Damn good. But, Gamble has a history of shutting down DAMN good receivers (when he wants to). As long as he shows up with his A game, we should be fine there.

In closing, I'm glad your here. Dialogue between team's fans is always fun and interesting. You know more about the inner workings of your team than we do, and we know more about the Panthers' inner workings than you do. It makes for good conversation.

Wait a minute, this is the huddle. fug that. fug you. Go the fug home.

Am I doing it right?

#97 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

We can question all the bucs weaknesses too....

Let's hear it "GlassBeast52"

#98 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

Never said he was a superstar by any means......I was just stating the fact that one shouldn't try to compare poo to an actual productive WR........

Good because he is not, VJ maybe when he's not drunk. Talk about our defense having a hard time with Blount? Those 59 rushing yards you guys put up last game against us must have been a Christmas present huh? Just taking it easy on the ol cats I guess. Cam may only have 5 pass attempts this game...because he will not even need to throw the rock. Consider yourselves lucky that we only put up 270 yards on you guys in our last meeting, 48-16 is going to feel like the best memory of your pathetic franchise after this Sunday.

#99 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationNever neverland
HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:09 AM

Maaan don't you hate all these F'n trolls. smfh

#100 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:13 AM

Let's hear it "GlassBeast52"

One injury in his career and hes glass? Why don't they just send that piece of garbage Talib to jail already

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users