217 replies to this topic

#76 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,684 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:09 AM

phillyB could post a pic of his boyfriends 6th toe and you guys would believe it. I guess phillyB gives pie for flesh around here.

your domain is down, forget to pay the bill?

#77 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,791 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:10 AM

There's no way Digibuc is a real person. Like no way. Is it Zod pulling another Bob Bobson on the forum?

#78 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

The game Sunday is a must win. If we are better than the bucs we have to win on Sunday and show we are better, if we lose its going to be ugh back to the drawing board. We cant afford to lose a game to who should be a lesser opponent if we wanna make the playoffs. I would expect the players feel this way and I hope they come out with a sense of urgency and send a league wide statement by crushing the lowly bucs.

They may be improved but I absolutely do not see them as any more than a 6 win team. On the worst D in the league last year, and correct if Im wrong all they have extra is Mark Barron, Talib, and McCoy? If those 3 were playing, the Bucs woulda beat us on Xmas Eve? LOL

#79 Everfrost

Everfrost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPanther Nation

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:43 AM

no really a fat stack 4 me but we will see

Straight Bets
Description Risk Win Sep 09 04:25 PM EST - Football NFL - 473 Carolina Panthers -4 -110 for Game 1,000.00 USD 909.09 USD 1 Straight(s) 1,000.00 USD 909.09 USD Bet Slip Total Risk Win 1,000.00 USD 909.09 USD

#80 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,814 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

Last I checked, for there to be such a "trap game" would suggest a team is on a roll.

First game of season.

/end thread

#81 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:54 AM

digibuc isn't aljandro actually

hey digibuc you shouldn't put up personal information on your steam account lol

raise your hand if you wanna see funny pics of kyle

That's interesting because you said otherwise yesterday in smack forum, then two other guys said Swashbuckler was this aljandro guy, now another guy claims that it is I. WTF, is this guy like the boogie man? Kaiser Sose? Actually, I thought I was supposedly some Pat lady? Sorry the deep googling people here creepily do isn't working since I never even picked my username, the board assigned it. I would be worried about this trap game you all are so overconfident about even though Panthers favored by less than a FG!

#82 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

That's interesting because you said otherwise yesterday in smack forum, then two other guys said Swashbuckler was this aljandro guy, now another guy claims that it is I. WTF, is this guy like the boogie man? Kaiser Sose? Actually, I thought I was supposedly some Pat lady? Sorry the deep googling people here creepily do isn't working since I never even picked my username, the board assigned it. I would be worried about this trap game you all are so overconfident about even though Panthers favored by less than a FG!

I wouldn't wanna admit I was Alice either LOL. Sucks to be you.

#83 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,814 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

The seaaon opener cannot be a trap game. How fuging stupid are these Buc fans?

#84 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:13 AM

What a good familiar feeling I had coming into the 2011 season after following a year of success(a winning season)........

We had the next up and coming coach, the Big Black mobile QB, the big play WR's/TE's, the solid O-line, the agressive defense.......

But then somehow it all caved in...

Is Cam Newton susceptible to sophmore regression?

Defensive coordinators are payed to plan, this is why we see so many sophomore slumps....Let's hope Cam boy is really as hardworking and "cares" as much as he says he does because these D. coordinators will have a full season of film and there is nothing a defense would like more than to take that arrogant smirk off 6-10 Cam...

How much does Steve Smith really have left in the tank(who just came off cruches btw)? I guess we won't see that this sunday because Tampa has the perfect corner to shut-him down, he has only averaged 38.5 yards a game & 1 TD over the past two seasons(4 games) against the bucs...

How long will these LB's made of glass hold up? Beason(who is still bothered by injury) and Davis are incredible talents, but to be considered a good player, you have to actually be on the field...

What have the panthers done to improve that secondary? Outside of Gamble, our secondary looks to be unproven and features little to no-talent.....I'm sure Mike Williams is jerking off to the fact that he gets to face Capt.M. one on one....

Is Dwan Edawads really that anchor in the middle? We better hope so because C.J. and G.Hardy won't be able to pull off thier cute pass-rushing moves when they have physical 240 pound NFCS running backs knocking them over, think the Michael Turner's and L.Blounts......

The only unit I can truly trust on our team are the RB's and O-line.......Little has changed for our Panthers except a journeyman DT and a rookie LB that may be a tad bit over-hyped by our own fans, We sometimes fail to realize that Mike Tolbert's production is inflated due to the injury of Ryan Matthew's.....

What is there truly to be opptimistic about?

#85 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,814 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

Who cares.

#86 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:24 AM

Josh Freeman has pubes on his head

#87 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,684 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

i said no such thing.

now shake the buffalo chips out of your shart-streaked whitie tighties and go out on the town in your awesometacular car and pick up some 400-pound mustachioed sweat hogs willing to give you a sympathy screw if you bring hard copies of your official BMI. go on now, git

#88 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,048 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:40 AM

I love how the Bucs defense is back. The same defense that gave NE almost 200 yards running the ball. Yeah the Patriots who don't have a running game. Sure it was preseason but the Bucks gave up a ton of points and scored fewer. Hard to believe a rookies coach with an OC who has never called plays in a single NFL game in his life is suddenly going to light it up. Sadly the Tampa fans who are smart enough to save their money and not waste it on tickets let alone a bet know what digibuc doesn't.The bucs will be lucky to win 4 games again this year. Not because they wont be better but because everyone else will be as well. That definitely includes the Panthers.

#89 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

What a good familiar feeling I had coming into the 2011 season after following a year of success(a winning season)........

We had the next up and coming coach, the Big Black mobile QB, the big play WR's/TE's, the solid O-line, the agressive defense.......

But then somehow it all caved in...

Is Cam Newton susceptible to sophmore regression?

Defensive coordinators are payed to plan, this is why we see so many sophomore slumps....Let's hope Cam boy is really as hardworking and "cares" as much as he says he does because these D. coordinators will have a full season of film and there is nothing a defense would like more than to take that arrogant smirk off 6-10 Cam...

How much does Steve Smith really have left in the tank(who just came off cruches btw)? I guess we won't see that this sunday because Tampa has the perfect corner to shut-him down, he has only averaged 38.5 yards a game & 1 TD over the past two seasons(4 games) against the bucs...

How long will these LB's made of glass hold up? Beason(who is still bothered by injury) and Davis are incredible talents, but to be considered a good player, you have to actually be on the field...

What have the panthers done to improve that secondary? Outside of Gamble, our secondary looks to be unproven and features little to no-talent.....I'm sure Mike Williams is jerking off to the fact that he gets to face Capt.M. one on one....

Is Dwan Edawads really that anchor in the middle? We better hope so because C.J. and G.Hardy won't be able to pull off thier cute pass-rushing moves when they have physical 240 pound NFCS running backs knocking them over, think the Michael Turner's and L.Blounts......

The only unit I can truly trust on our team are the RB's and O-line.......Little has changed for our Panthers except a journeyman DT and a rookie LB that may be a tad bit over-hyped by our own fans, We sometimes fail to realize that Mike Tolbert's production is inflated due to the injury of Ryan Matthew's.....

What is there truly to be opptimistic about?

What's dude being black have to do with anything? "We had the big black qb". That's some of the most goddamn plantation-esque poo that I have ever heard. Maybe we can mate them here with that there Beyonce or Serena Williams then we will have more them there Big black ones running all around for generations?

Also Mike Williams and Regis were not really big play WR's, I think the league would describe them as kind of "meh". Also Louis Murphy would be jacking off about going against Eric Wright and Ronde, but he can't get his dick up. I am sure he will score a touchdown though.

#90 AqibTalib

AqibTalib

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Josh Freeman has pubes on his head

I would expect such great football insight from Panther's fans!

Posted Image

Luke Kuechley has the poo's while he works out......

I can do it too!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com