Photo
- - - - -

My Season Opener Prediction - FLAME AWAY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
76 replies to this topic

#73 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

I don't know how one season of spending by a franchise which is known for going on the cheap and failing to restock the team suddenly is loaded with talent. Sure the Bucs are better but better than what? The worse franchise in the league last year?? Bottom line is that even though they quit last year, they were bad. They didn't suddenly get good overnight. There is absolutely no evidence that they are talented or will be better than last year. After Sunday there will still be questions and it won't be about the Panthers.

#74 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:01 PM

right up there with my 38-10 prediction.

considering what we're coming in with and what they are just starting out with....panthers are just too much.

This is my exact prediction, which is also the exact same score the Eagles beat us by in '09 when they came into our house the first game of the season.

#75 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

Posted Image

My adoptee is not amused

#76 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

Doug Martin is the only offensive weapon that concerns me. He's a dynamic back and he reminds me a little of Ray Rice. If he becomes Ray Rice, holy shi....

Defensively, Tampon doesn't scare me. Their Corners are overrated, Safety is legit, LB core is ok. Their D line is decent. I just have a lot more faith in our O line and our offensive weapons are just too many for them to handle.

#77 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

I don't think any of you have a ever strapped on a helmet when it mattered. You sound like giddy little school girls sitting in justin beibers dressing room.
I'm sure you get a kick out of predicting games based on stats and fantasy numbers but the reality of it is, teams like the giants and patriots could play 3 games in a row and there will be a different result with different excuses. On this given sunday, the Bucs will win because they are at home and playing the underdog role and the panthers aren't good enough to live up to outlandish media expectations and beat a good team like Tampa, on the road, divisional, no film. The Bucs are a very talented team that has not had a disciplined locker room since Dungy and now that Schiano has taken over, the Bucs look totally different and totally prepared. I actually think this is a nail biter, even a week 1 overtime game but come monday, the panthers will be licking their wounds and egos.

The guy tried to warn you folks against overconfidence, didnt insult our team, and yet was put down like a dog for sensible comments. The last line reads more true than anything else...4 darn pages of dried up tongues licking!

"come monday, the panthers will be licking their wounds and egos"