• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PanthersATL

PanthersATL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

USAToday posted their QB rankings. They put Cam at #13, but admit he should be ranked higher... Just has to prove he deserves it.

We'll just see how Madden changes their rankings as the season progresses and go with that instead.

#2 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,390 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

all depends on how you are ranking guys... because he has only been in the league I can understand putting him outside the top 10... but frankly I think there is maybe one or two other players you would want to long-term (as in, for the next half-decade plus) build your franchise around over Cam... I am so glad I was wrong about taking a QB.

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,971 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:57 AM

They admit he should be higher and he needs to prove he deserves it. I bet they already have Andrew Luck higher without him having to prove anything. And how much more proving does he need to do. He set almost every record possible as a rookie. Sheesh

#4 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,076 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:36 AM

They admit he should be higher and he needs to prove he deserves it. I bet they already have Andrew Luck higher without him having to prove anything. And how much more proving does he need to do. He set almost every record possible as a rookie. Sheesh

well if cam could do it then luck will shatter all of those records with ease.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.