Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Congrats Bucs and Bucs Fans

57 posts in this topic

lol at all the Bucs fans that created an account after the game to talk crap.

Where were you guys at last season?

Lol I was thinking the same. Last season it was a bunch of Aints fans

Their defense against the run is impressive.

Our defense is improving as well.

Good game Bucs.

WE won a hard fought game, and so did John Fox

i swear i have seen this apple roof guy on "To Catch A Predator" before... hey buddy how is Chris Hanson doing???

I'm far too immature to share your sentiment.

The Bucs beat us fair and square...no excuses. They didn't play dirty...just got outcoached and outplayed.

Well this is a first. The red carpet is laid out before I get here with breakfast. J/k big ups to Zod for the thread and it was a good innerdivision game. See ya next time.

Thanks Panther fans! I really didn't know what to expect with the Bucs and I don't believe any Bucs fans did either. How could your team plan for this adequately? I still don't know what to expect yet...

We play the Giants in NY next week...we always get spanked there...so we will see how prepared we are and how we stand up. The following weeking Dallas in Dallas. So...wake up calls all around. At least this year the team was prepared and not a bunch of punks laughing on the sideline while we get spanked.

With respect to the Bucs D, we DID have several chances to put this one away. And miscommunications on offense were ultimately the difference. By offense i mean everyone. Play calling in the first half was terrible.If you had eyes you could see that they let cam be cam in the 3rd qtr. I just cant give the credit to TB when we basically blew it, on several occasions. Not to mention our D's intensity was spotty at best. Great series, suck, great series, suck. Bucs......you guys are a good team. No disrespect. You got the W. Cant change it. But i have to give majority of this loss to Car.

Someone is cleaning a roof with a smile on their face.

2 people like this

I got bant b/c I didnt have balls to talk poo before the game :(

1 person likes this